Profile for Helen1960 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Geography Memory HD
Geography Memory HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun quiz, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Geography Memory HD (App)
Really enjoy this. If you only have a few mins and want something to do whilst waiting give this a go. Fun and educational and keeps the brain ticking over. I used to play a card game called "pairs" when I was younger and this reminds me of that. Not only for the youngsters, adults will like it too.

Thumbup Drain Covers X2 Black
Thumbup Drain Covers X2 Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Drain strain - less, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Thumbup Drain Covers X2 Black
Great purchase, wish I'd bought more. They've been out of stock since I got mine. Searched everywhere for a drain cover that didn't have pre-cut drain holes as I have one drain that has one off set hole and another that needs two holes and a third that is no longer needed so no holes are required.

Finally found these and am not disappointed. Am going to recover the remainder of my drains with these. They are so handy, and robust and can be "hooked" on to a couple of screws in the wall so they don't move.

Great price for a great item. Arrived quickly too.

The Circle & The Square
The Circle & The Square

5.0 out of 5 stars Oldy but goody, 27 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Circle & The Square (Audio CD)
Love every minute of this CD especially the "old stuff". Not too sure about the new music. I had forgotten just how good this music was. I remember seeing them on the "Wogan" show many years ago and loved it as soon as I heard the music. Especially like the drumming.

Too Few for Drums (Coronet Books)
Too Few for Drums (Coronet Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delderfield Fantastic, 8 Nov. 2012
As always Delderfield delivers. The book opens with a small bit of insight into the story and characters but after a few pages you are hooked. What will happen to the small band of people? The book is a page turner and as a Delderfield fan I sometimes forget how good this book is. I love the trilogies of the Swann Saga and "A Horseman Riding by" but this book is up there with those trilogies - one of the best. Small in size (not as many pages as the trilogies) but big on content and story just the same. I have now had three copies of "Too Few For Drums", my first two copies have been read and re-read till the pages have fallen out, so my third copy is on my kindle. Would recommend this book to anyone - there is adventure and romance, men and women, young and old will want to read this book, there is something for everyone. If you read this book you will care about the characters and will want to know what will happen to them.

Long Summer Day (Horseman Riding By Trilogy: Volume 1)
Long Summer Day (Horseman Riding By Trilogy: Volume 1)
by R. F. Delderfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Delderfield Fan, 23 Feb. 2012
What can I say. Am a Delderfield fan and have read, read and re-read his books. All I can say is more, more, more. Book arrived on time, well packaged. Am really happy as my old copy was falling to pieces. Kindle version of all the books is the next step so that I can have mint copies of the book to keep

Great story for social history and life through the generations.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3