Profile for Helen1960 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bosmere G380 Christmas Tree Bag
Bosmere G380 Christmas Tree Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars space saver, 14 Feb. 2014
Maximum stars for this item. My tree had been stored in the same cardboard box for years - really worn out and tired and needed to be replaced. Now I've got my tree, the holly wreath and garlands all in one bag, stored together. So easy to carry and move around.

iBPM Bullet Stylus 4 Pack For the Sony Xperia SP, Xperia M, Xperia Z1, Xperia M2, Xperia E1, Xperia Z1 compact, Xperia Z2
Offered by BPM UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars little but great, 13 Jan. 2014
I love this item. I can swap colours as the mood takes me and it is so much easier than trying to use my fingers on the keypad of my phone. My friend keeps borrowing mine and I've convinced her at this cost you can't go wrong. The guy in my local market wanted £3 for a pen type stylus - glad I walked away and checked Amazon.

teKKno® (Pack of 10) LCD Screen Protectors Guards And 10 X Cleaning Cloths For The Nokia Lumia 520 (Clear)

5.0 out of 5 stars protect and save, 31 Dec. 2013
This was so good. Didn't want to pay the price in the Vodaphone shop or even the price the guy wanted in the Market. This was great. Arrived next day and was easy to apply. Think this is the first one I've done that didn't land up with a "bubble" somewhere - even my kindle has an air bubble. Would recommend this item and the company.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars dolphin splash, 31 Dec. 2013
I love this cover. Soft sheepskin fleece effect inside and a pocket on the outside. I can go out and take a credit card in the small pocket so I don't need to take a purse or wallet if I don't have to. The pocket is just right for a membership card etc. It is well made and although it is a tight fit to my phone that is only because my phone is also wrapped in a silicone sleeve.

Where's Wally Now?TM (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Where's Wally Now?TM (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars wally good game, 13 Nov. 2013
I love this. The books have come to life. Games are a mixture of hard through to easy. More Please

The Complete Victoria Cross: A Full Chronological Record of All Holders of Britain's Highest Award for Gallantry
by Kevin Brazier

5.0 out of 5 stars V C so good, 17 Oct. 2013
Any book about Victoria Cross holders has to be rated high. It is full of information about the holders and it's great to dip into. A few minutes or hours of reading. Well written and presented. I love this book.

Forgotten Voices of the Victoria Cross
Forgotten Voices of the Victoria Cross

5.0 out of 5 stars VC so good, 4 Oct. 2013
Anything to do with the Victoria Cross has to be good. This doesn't disappoint. Very interesting read and informative too.

One more river
One more river

5.0 out of 5 stars Does not disappoint, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: One more river (Audio CD)
I've waited years to track this CD down and am not disappointed. TV show Anna Lee introduced me to Luciana's singing. She has a distinctive voice. It's a pity she was over looked as a solo artist. Would love more solo CD's and recordings but not likely to happen now. Play this in my car all the time.

100 floors escape
100 floors escape

5.0 out of 5 stars mindbender, 7 Aug. 2013
This review is from: 100 floors escape (App)
Love this game it just gets harder and harder till it hurts your brain but you can't put it down. Please give me more.

Sydney City Guide
Sydney City Guide

4.0 out of 5 stars Friend abroad, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Sydney City Guide (App)
My best friend is emigrating to Australia and going to live in the Sydney area. I got this so that I could do a bit of research before she goes and so that I can look up the things they are doing when they get out there. Very informative and love the fact that I don't have to be in the area to "roam" some maps work with GPS and need to locate you in the area for it to work. Not this one. Great fun wandering around Sydney from the UK.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3