Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for mcanning > Reviews

Content by mcanning

mcanning

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Avoseedo - Grow Your Own Avocado Tree
Avoseedo - Grow Your Own Avocado Tree
Offered by Uberstar Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!!, 19 Nov. 2016
I thought I'd give this a try, a little sceptical that it would work. Followed the instructions and sure enough, to my initial beliefs, nothing seemed to happen for a month. I persevered and some little root tufts appeared at the bottom of the stone, a shoot came out the top and now planted in a pot, the stem is 20cm tall! What happens now is nature and nurture but the seed generation works!!!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Texet Self Laminating Luggage Tags (Pack of 10)
Texet Self Laminating Luggage Tags (Pack of 10)
Offered by CKB LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and durable., 29 July 2016
Easy to use and work properly. The laminate is effective and easy to get flat with no bubbles. Takes business cards or fill out the included cards. Went throw two airports no problem..

Peli 1560 with Foam, Black
Peli 1560 with Foam, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fulfills all my expectations, 10 April 2016
Going on assignment in Borneo soon. I had whittled my inventory down to the minimum. My journey, which I have done twice before, involves small plane flights, barges and off-road transport. Some tips from colleagues and research led me to this. Just brilliant! Foam allows me flexibility in arranging, easy wheel movement strong padlock placement ports and, what really matters to me, strength and build quality. I am so much more relaxed about my gear now. And, I have to admit, I love just opening the lid and staring at it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Ansmann HSL1 Torch Spotlight Torch
Ansmann HSL1 Torch Spotlight Torch

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright torch, easy to carry and use, 27 Dec. 2015
Just perfect! We have limited movement sensitive lighting to the back field and barn. This torch is amazing. I looked at quite a few, but this won on details and I am very pleased with it. Great wall-mounted charging bracket keeping it charged. Have not tested how long a charge lasts but it lasts fully bright for my barn and fence check which is just what I wanted. Don't think I'll need the coloured attachments.

Key Finder, HAVIR Smart Bluetooth Anti-lost Tracker Tracking Alarm, Wallet Key Finder Seeker Monitor Patch Locator for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, iOS/Android Devices - Pink
Offered by Dastin-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, the app does 'weird things' on an iPhone., 25 Dec. 2015
A gift for my 20 y.o. daughter who is a wizard with IOS said the app just did not work and started doing 'weird things' to her app settings. She was delighted when she unwrapped it having had her wallet picked. She was 'sorry Dad but that app is not staying on my phone. I trust her judgement completely.

Histological Techniques: An Introduction for Beginners in Toxicology
Histological Techniques: An Introduction for Beginners in Toxicology
by Maynard

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent handy guide to all those working in toxicology and pathology. Highly recommended., 3 July 2014
Despite its title this will benefit even the most experienced in toxicology. Clearly written and very well illustrated, this is an excellent reference for anyone wishing to dive in and understand methods in histology. The contents are clearly laid out and the logical order of sections is very good. The only comment I would make is that some sections of the book are written in the first person, which is somewhat different from most of the book. Nevertheless, an excellent handy guide to all those working in toxicology and pathology who do not have the vast experience of the authors. Highly recommended.

Karabar Makalu Large 120 Litres Travel Backpack - 3 Years Warranty! (Black/Sky Blue)
Offered by Karabars UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Well constructed, light versatile rucksack that is comfortable to carry., 7 Feb. 2014
Taking this to Borneo so I needed something sturdy and waterproof and could take all my gear for a month in the jungle. Large main section with very useful lower area for quick to access stuff. Side and back pockets. Very comfortable to carry with a waist strap and chest strap. A bargain too! And I love the color, can spot it easily on the luggage carousel. Just cannot fault it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2014 11:19 PM BST

Mega Travel Towel - Ideal for Bath, Swimming, Beach, Gym, Yoga, Pilates, Camping, Hiking, Walking - Quick Drying Micro Microfibre Sports Towel, by Mountain Warehouse in Blue
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a great towel!, 30 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Mega Travel Towel (Sports Apparel)
Big enough to wrap around or use as a deck chair cover yet folds neatly into its bag. Dries in an instant. Perfect for the beach but I think I might even take it on business trips where hotel towels can be too small.

Large Stylish Benzi Black Unisex Hanging Washbag Wash Bag Toiletry Bag with Silver on Grey BENZI Logo.
Offered by LCG OUTLET

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and good quality for the price, 29 Jun. 2013
Can I fault it? Not really, slightly smaller than expected on first sight but it expands well. Wanted something that I could always have ready for travelling and just grab the bag. Fits the bill perfectly. Nice hook at the top to hang in hotel shower rooms.

CLiPtec® Universal Travel Organiser (Cables, Mouse, USB, Power Adapters etc.)
CLiPtec® Universal Travel Organiser (Cables, Mouse, USB, Power Adapters etc.)
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my camera chargers and cables, 19 Jun. 2013
I have an E-400, an EPL and a TG-840, all Olympus cameras but all need different chargers. All 3 fit in this with a power cable. Just excellent for my camera bag. Robust and well made with a good sturdy grip. Mesh cover helps you instantly see where each charger is and that they are all home, cannot fault it as long as you choose carefully what it is. To contain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4