Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for Louby Lou > Reviews

Content by Louby Lou

Louby Lou

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Primefit Fitness Tracker & Sleep Monitor - SMART Fitness Watch & Activity Tracker measures Steps Calories Time & Distance. Manage photos and music remotely. Bluetooth 4.0, Android 4.3 and iPhone 4S or above required. 10% of all Sept Sales donated to Walk All Over Cancer.
Offered by TTKR Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute waste of money, 18 July 2016
Bought for my mum but it isnot compatible with her phone. Took it to Currys to ask for help and they advised her it was a poor replica of a fit-bit, made in china and not worth trying to use..... Absolute waste of money!!!!! I only went with this version as it was supporting breast cancer, not happy at being conned!!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2016 2:38 PM BST

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, arrived quickly, 6 July 2015
Really good product, arrived quickly. As expected.
The only thing I will say, is that the package it arrived in, stated that it included the necessary AA batteries, but it did not .
The description when purchased did not say it would come with batteries, so was not expecting any.....

AMAZING for hard skin on feet!

Real Food, Real Fast
Real Food, Real Fast
by Sam Stern

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good gift idea!, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Real Food, Real Fast (Paperback)
Bought this for a 16 year old boy who has started to get an interest in cooking and eating healthily. This book has different sections for 5,10,20 minute cooking ideas with everything from smoothies, toast toppings, pizzas, salads and much more!

thumbsUp! Whistle Key Finder
thumbsUp! Whistle Key Finder
Offered by GPss

4.0 out of 5 stars annoying if you have kids in the house!, 24 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my Dad, who is always loosing his keys.
It definitely does its job, but it does get set off by young kids screaming and has no off switch!
Very good value for money!

Born to Run: The Hidden Tribe, the Ultra-Runners, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen
by Christopher McDougall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book to boost your motivation to run, 24 Dec. 2013
I really enjoyed reading this book, but I read it as a story rather than as a need to run barefoot!
It has helped me to look at my attitude when I run, and to see when I run best!
Would recommend it

Tomy Aquadoodle Classic Drawing Toy
Tomy Aquadoodle Classic Drawing Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Toy ever, 24 Dec. 2013
The kids love this.
Shame there is only 1 pen!
Extra pens can be bought cheaply in places like home bargains....

TOMY Pop-Up Pirate
TOMY Pop-Up Pirate

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Presies - with no batteries needed!, 24 Dec. 2013
This review is from: TOMY Pop Up Toy (Toy)
Both my 5year old pirate crazy nephew and 2 year old princess loving niece love this!
Great toy with no batteries needed.
My niece (@2) does have some issue getting the swords in the holes, but she is getting better!

My Naughty Little Sister
My Naughty Little Sister
by Dorothy Edwards

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Memories, 24 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my 5 year old nephew, but he is too young for it.
I enjoyed the trip down memory lane however!
The stories are short, and I am sure my Nephew will grow into them, when he gets past the stage of needing pictures.....

My Granny Is a Pirate
My Granny Is a Pirate
by Val McDermid

5.0 out of 5 stars Shhhhh..... my granny is a pirate, 24 Dec. 2013
This review is from: My Granny Is a Pirate (Paperback)
What a great book.
My 2 year old niece keeps looking at granny as if she has a secret, whilst my 5 year old nephew is currently looking for granny's secret hideout.
Not a long story but a lot of fun.
It all rhymes in a Julia Donaldson (Gruffalo) kind of way and has colourful pictures.
#Very good price!

BLACK ADJUSTABLE ARMBAND GYM RUNNING JOGGING SPORTS CASE COVER HOLDER FOR APPLE IPHONE 4/4S FROM GB ONLINE SALES - FREE UK DELIVERY
Offered by GB Online Sales

3.0 out of 5 stars mmmmm....., 24 Dec. 2013
I bought this as a replacement.
It is sturdy, with a good fastener etc.
My only issue, is that I have to take my phone out of it's cover to place in the very fiddly pouch.
The plastic is slightly too thick and generally cant pick up my commands, so I have to take the phone out to start my pedometer, music etc. Once I am on the go, it sits well on my arm and is no bother.
It's just getting to that stage which is a bother, as I walk before I run.... and I have to remove from the pouch to start my apps and then have issues getting it back in...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3