Profile for sally whitfield > Reviews

Content by sally whitfield

sally whitfield

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Raven (Florentine series Book 1)
The Raven (Florentine series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Vamptastic, 6 Feb. 2016
I've wanted to read this since it was published, but kept putting it off for some reason. I read all the Gabriel series more than once and absolutely loved them. I downloaded this hoping and praying I wouldn't be disappointed. The reviews were full of praise for this which is usually a good sign, well they were all most definitely right it's fab! The characters are great and the story is fast paced and beautifully written. I have to go to Florence now. Love the way SR writes and will be downloading the next book as soon as I've finished my review. It's essentially a love story within a very good story if you read the twilight series then you may just possibly enjoy this although this is far better written and a lot more sinister.

At Any Turn: (Adam & Mia #2) (Gaming The System)
At Any Turn: (Adam & Mia #2) (Gaming The System)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than first, 2 Feb. 2016
This second instalment surprised me, it was very well written and had a good storyline a lot better than some of the other similar genre out there. I liked the fact that it was written from the man's point of view. Will I read the third you bet I do!

At Any Price: (Adam & Mia #1) (Gaming The System)
At Any Price: (Adam & Mia #1) (Gaming The System)

4.0 out of 5 stars Rooomantic, 18 Oct. 2015
This is the first book I've read in months, I chose it as it had very good reviews. I wanted an easy romance/sexy book to get me back into reading, I wasn't disappointed in fact I really enjoyed it and am definitely going to purchase the next one in the series.

Burn: An Extremely Sensual New Adult Romance
Burn: An Extremely Sensual New Adult Romance

3.0 out of 5 stars Good storyline, 19 Jan. 2015
This was free, I enjoyed the story but I wasn't keen on the way it was written it's like the author is telling the story but I'm intrigued to find out what happens next. Will probably buy the next one just hope it's a bit longer.

Reckless (Renegades, Book 1)
Reckless (Renegades, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 3 Nov. 2014
I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this story, well written and did have a story as well as the usual "hot" stuff, which incidentally was well written. I definitely agree with the majority 5 stars

Offside
Offside

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Offside (Kindle Edition)
I read this book when it was fan fiction. had to read it again when I saw it had been published, another brilliant shay savage offering, loved everything she's written so far.

Bastian's Storm: Surviving Raine Book 2
Bastian's Storm: Surviving Raine Book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Sept. 2014
loved it loved it!! this was a very good follow up to surviving ravine. I have read a lot of Shay's books and have never been disappointed. Definitely recommend this but you must read the first one before this.

Poughkeepsie (The Poughkeepsie Series Book 1)
Poughkeepsie (The Poughkeepsie Series Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Shocked!, 24 Jun. 2014
well I was totally shocked, the reviews were really good. I can honestly say this is the first book in ages that I had to skip through, I found it good in some parts but to me it just didn't keep me interested the best characters were eve and Beckett. I certainly won't be continuing this series.

Carpe Diem - Jesse 3
Carpe Diem - Jesse 3

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 28 May 2014
I really enjoyed this last book in this trilogy. I think they could have been condensed into two books as they weren't very long. Loved Jesse and Nicki great characters.

Knight's Mistress (Knight Trilogy Book 1)
Knight's Mistress (Knight Trilogy Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars BLAND, 27 May 2014
Although this was fairly well written, I felt like an outsider reading this. I didn't feel for the two main characters, the sex didn't do it for me, although I did read it all I'll be honest I could have skipped pages. I won't be reading the rest of the series. The reviews seem to get worse as the trilogy unfolds.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3