Profile for gosia > Reviews

Meaneor Womens Rainwear Packaway Outdoor Kag Kagool Cagoule Jacket, Gray, Small
Meaneor Womens Rainwear Packaway Outdoor Kag Kagool Cagoule Jacket, Gray, Small
Offered by ACEVOG FASHION

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice very light rain jacket, 12 Mar. 2017
Nice very light rain jacket, really handy pouch that goes with it so it doesn't take up much space in your baggage.

Reebok Women's Fitness Gloves - Magenta (Pink), Small
Reebok Women's Fitness Gloves - Magenta (Pink), Small
Offered by Workout For Less Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice girly gloves, 25 July 2015
Nice girly gloves, I always thought I have rather large hands but after reading the reviews I decided to go for size small and they're still fairly loose. One thing I would say is that I don't think they have enough padding if you're into weights lifting (and I don't mean anything excessive) or pull ups they don't really give you the protection you would expect. Not he other hand the top bit is nice and airy so your hands don't get sweaty when you have them on.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars The fastening is very awkward and difficult to do up ..., 25 July 2015
The fastening is very awkward and difficult to do up, the cups are moulded which looks a little weird but overall an alright product, I have several different sports bras and this one is always my last choice mainly due to the fastening. It gives an alright support. I also managed to find a shock absorber on amazon for a similar price so I suggest you do shop around as you can find a shock absorber for that price and they're always a winner.

5 Cities 25" Hard Shell Travel Trolley Hold Check In Luggage Suitcase with 4 Wheels
Offered by Luggage Travel Bags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 25 July 2015
Great suitcase, great price. Very sturdy, spacious and stylish and unlikely to mistake it with somebody else's case when you're collecting your baggage at the airport.

KONG Wobbler Treat Dispensing Dog Toy, Large
KONG Wobbler Treat Dispensing Dog Toy, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 25 July 2015
The best toy for my hyperactive lab that's been diagnosed as an adrenaline junkie! I've been told to give her something that would challenge her mentally, such as scent work around the house or during walks etc. The wobbler has been a great addition to this mental stimulation, I have started using it for her meals, it now takes her about 15-20 minutes to have her dinner and it's amazing to see how she's trying to work out how to get the food out and her tail doesn't stop wagging while she's doing it. After a few tries she knows exactly what to do now however it's still challenging enough to keep her occupied. What is also good is that after she's managed to get all of her food out the kong she will go around the house to sniff out whether she's missed anything, so extra scent work! I was slightly worried at first as top part of the toy is made of plastic not the usual kong rubber however with it being so big my dog struggles to chew on it, she did however managed to unscrew it once so I do take it away after her meals are finished. The plastic bit though still seems very solid and indestructible. I would definitely recommend it to any dog owner, great toy and excellent value for money.

Under Armour Play Up Multisports Women's Shorts - Black, S
Under Armour Play Up Multisports Women's Shorts - Black, S

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 21 Jun. 2015
I absolutely love these shorts, they fit perfectly, got size S, I'm usually an 8. the fabric is quite nice and soft, the shorts are quite loose and will be great for workouts such as insanity. They'll be a great motivation to keep working on my legs because I'll want to wear them. Definitely worth buying.

AM
AM

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: AM (Audio CD)
I was not a fan of AM before but I have grown to like their music since they started co-operating with Josh Homme, This is a really good album, great for driving.

FMD Mike Side Table White WxHxD 59x38x36 cm
FMD Mike Side Table White WxHxD 59x38x36 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely piece, 9 Feb. 2014
I was looking for a side table that would be classy but with a modern vibe to it. This one definitely does the job. It was easy to assemble and looks great in my living room.

Real Techniques Core Collection Kit
Real Techniques Core Collection Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, 9 Feb. 2014
I really just wanted the buffing brush however the blush and detailer brushes are also great. I have not used the foundation brush yet, it looks a bit small and I also have their angled foundation brush. Overall they are of great quality, easy to clean. Very quick delivery.

Shock Absorber Womens Padded Pump Sports Bra Black N4246 32D
Shock Absorber Womens Padded Pump Sports Bra Black N4246 32D

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 Feb. 2014
This bra gives so much support it's unbelievable. I am so much more confident and not feeling self conscious whilst sprinting or other high intensity workouts. I can focus on what my training, I would definitely recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2