Profile for Sarah Boro > Reviews

Content by Sarah Boro

Sarah Boro

S5 Case, HAWEEL® Samsung Galaxy S5 Case with Stand - Dual Layer TPU Plastic Combo Case with Kickstand for Samsung Galaxy S5 / G900(Purple)
Offered by Haweel

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 21 April 2016
I does what it says and fits my phone really well need to road test it..

Big Bargain Vintage Antique Bronze Globe Tellurion Telescope Charms Pendant Chain Necklace
Offered by More Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 21 April 2016
Great value I am giving it as a gift but I want to buy myself one. Does take a long time to arrive though so order early.

(Boredom Breaker) Chill 'N' Chew Mat for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chincillas, Rats, Ferrets and Degus [37038]
Offered by Brindle Bear

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 April 2016
My rabbit loves it and it lasts a long while.

ZANZEA Women's Girl Sweet Crochet Tiered Lace Summer Beach Shorts Pants Pants Leggings Blue Floral UK 10
Offered by Quqe

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 21 April 2016
Love these shorts cut great and fit perfectly.

•ROHILinen• Value Range Polyester Hollowfibre Cushion Inner Pad, 30 x 30 Cm, Pack Of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 &12 (4)
Offered by INTELO

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 April 2016
Exactly what I was looking for nice and full cushions, will be ordering more.

Manic Panic Purple Haze Semi Permanent Vegan Hair Dye.
Manic Panic Purple Haze Semi Permanent Vegan Hair Dye.
Offered by Cleo

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 April 2016
Arrived quickly and exactly what I wanted, great colour too lasts about 4 weeks.

LITTLE FRIENDS Indoor Rabbit 100 Cage with Run: Ideal for Rabbits & Guinea Pigs
LITTLE FRIENDS Indoor Rabbit 100 Cage with Run: Ideal for Rabbits & Guinea Pigs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, love it., 10 Sept. 2015
I love this product, this cage is perfect for my dwarf rabbit plenty of space to run around and he can't reach up to climb out. I would recommend this product to anyone with dwarfs and guinea pigs! Great value for money!

Vintage White Wooden G Letter
Vintage White Wooden G Letter
Offered by EDExpressWorld

3.0 out of 5 stars Low quality, 3 Jan. 2015
Lower quality then I was expecting, may recommend repainting.

Protein Gym Sports Shake Mixer Shaker Drink Bottle Air Tight Multi-Purpose 600ml . Purple

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 16 July 2013
Firstly the sports bottle I received was the wrong colour that I ordered secondly the lid broke after one use. I wished I spent more money on a decent bottle.