Profile for Andy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Blackstar
Blackstar

5.0 out of 5 stars A masterpiece, simply don't hesitate!, 17 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Blackstar (Audio CD)
An outstanding album on so many levels. I grew up with Bowie and he never disappoints me! You can't help but be moved by this final masterpiece!

EasyAcc Mini Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone for Tablet/Laptops - Titanium Black
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding sound & quality!, 17 Feb. 2016
Excellent value! This impressed me immediately! The build quality and looks are outstanding as is the sound. I connect easily from my windows tablet and android phone via Bluetooth and also use the FM radio frequently. Highly Recommended!

Coco Digital 3 Port Hub HDMI Full HD 1080p V1.3 Auto Switch Splitter Switcher Box HDTV-3x1 HDMI Switch
Offered by Best up

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe a hit or miss..., 30 Oct. 2015
Jury is out on this product. It looks well made and when I first set it up it did perform as expected. I have only two HDMI ports on a Samsung TV and need one more, so I bought this. At the price, worth the risk!

Since first review I have persevered with this device. It now works! I do need to use the manual switch, which is not a problem and I can switch between my Virgin Tivo box and Philips Blu-ray player. There is a brief loss of signal once I switch between each device but it recovers.

I have connected the NOW TV box direct to the TV. The switch does not like the NOW TV box.

So it appears to be OK for now.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Essential and around the home a great piece of kit!, 25 July 2014
Well packaged and as described. I bought it as we are about to go on holiday and need to save space. It is as they say about the size of a pack of cards. I charged a Dell tablet, Panasonic Camcorder and two mobiles, a Sony Xperia and a Samsung Galaxy. A port to spare and all charged quickly. The tablet in less than hour and it was nearly discharged when I connected it. Great piece of kit. Early days so can't comment on longevity. :-D

Proxima Direct® USB 2.0 External 2.5" SATA Hard Drive HDD SSD Cable Adapter 5+17 22Pin + Protective Case
Offered by Proxima Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent! Great piece of kit., 4 April 2014
Worked straight from the box! I was doubtful that I could retrieve anything from the hard drive which had failed in my laptop. As usual I had not got round to a backup in months and therefore our last holiday photos and video needed to be retrieved. This was a 250gb sata 2.5 inch drive which I hooked up to my PC and it was recognised immediately. Fully recovered the data overnight. Very happy, money well spent!

Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Headset
Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Headset
Offered by Direct savings

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and value!, 5 Mar. 2013
Simply a great product at a very reasonable price. Mainly used for skype and we have been very impressed with the sound quality and comfort which are most important. Nice looking kit!

Best Of The Corrs
Best Of The Corrs
Offered by Bridge_Records

4.0 out of 5 stars Class act, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Best Of The Corrs (Audio CD)
Mixing Pop Rock with Celtic tones this is just great to listen to! Easy listening to relax or make that drive in the car a more entertaining!

Star Wars Episode 1: Starfighter (PS2)
Star Wars Episode 1: Starfighter (PS2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 16 Feb. 2013
Exciting from start to finish. Great to be in control of a Starfighter. It's not too difficult to get the hang of this game and you'll be enjoying it in no time!

FoxHunter 42" 42 Inch Quality Pet Dog Puppy Cat Training Cage Crate Carrier with Twin Door and Tray

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job for less boisterous dogs!, 31 Jan. 2013
It's easily put up and down. This was a larger size and a bit heavy but you expect that. The locks slide across and are not the best. Clever dogs might be able to manipulate these. It's not the strongest cage so I wouldn't put heavy strong dogs in it. Otherwise fine.

Trixie Stainless steel bowl with holder 300 ml/ø 9 cm
Trixie Stainless steel bowl with holder 300 ml/ø 9 cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made and sturdy!, 30 Jan. 2013
We were keen on something to prevent our puppy getting out of his room. This is well made and sturdy and I would imagine it would deter many puppies. Ours didn't get past it but I didn't think it would be too long before he would be able to leap over it! Maybe could be a bit higher. It couldn't be used on the stairs as the feet were too large. Quality product, easy to assemble and provided with a couple of spare fixings if ever needed.

Page: 1 | 2