Profile for Steve > Reviews

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB Sim Free Smartphone - Ceramic White
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB Sim Free Smartphone - Ceramic White
Offered by UK Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a Brilliant piece of kit. Love it!, 26 Feb. 2013
I had smashed the screen my galaxy S3 and it was beyond reasonable repair (or so the insurance company said) so when I got paid out for it I had a massive decision to make, should I just get another brilliant GS3 or try something else. I'm not really an apple person because of 'restrictunes' so the iphone 5 wasn't an option. Plus the screen is too small after having an S3. The note 2 fit the bill but for it's sheer size, now don't get me wrong it is a bit on the large side but I can honestly say going from an S3 to a note 2 it took me about 10 mins to get used to. It fits in my trouser pockets without a problem, this was a massive decision swayer for me as a do tend to carry my phone in my pocket alot.

The phone itself? well what can I say, I loved my GS3 LTE and would not have changed it but for an unfortunate breakage. The note 2 does everything the GS3 can do and more but does it better, slightly more polished and smoother. The S pen is a nice add on but I haven't used it that much to be honest.

The screen is massive and just amazing, it even makes the S3 look small but if you use your phone for sat nav, browsing, movies and tv etc then you won't go far wrong

Texting on the note2 is probably the best I've used. the keyboard is sensitive but not so that you keep pressing the wrong keys and the predictive auto correct is fantastic, much better than the S3 in fact.

The battery is a 3100ma hrs monster and it shows. I'm getting atleast a day and a half with heavy usage and 2 days easily with lighter hand time!

So did I make the right choice? too right I did, I can honestly say it's the best phone I have ever used. And to repeat my title, it truly is just a brilliant piece of kit and I love it to bits! If you're umming and arring about this phone as I did, go and have a look and if you can get on with it's size I wouldn't even hestitate, just go get one, you won't regret it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2013 6:39 AM GMT