Profile for Slow Reader > Reviews

Content by Slow Reader

Slow Reader

Page: 1 | 2
Hengwin Multi Pockets Canvas Small Shoulder Cross Body Bag Messenger Handbag Satchel Purse for Men and Women Holiday Work Flight Trip Sports, fits for iPad Air, iPad Mini (Brown)
Offered by HengyingGlobal

4.0 out of 5 stars At last. The right bag!, 21 Sept. 2017
I have been looking for a bag which suits my needs for some time. Although I have yet to use it I like the size and it is very well made. I am sure it will be just the thing I have been looking for.

Braun Oral-B Pro Health Electric Toothbrush
Braun Oral-B Pro Health Electric Toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective at a good price., 15 Jan. 2016
Very good. Although my ageing teeth are still not approaching the 'George Clooney' gleam.

Protective Sleeve for Vodafone Smart Tab 4 Protective Cover Case Bag Pouch Black
Offered by UC-Express Prices incl. VAT

3.0 out of 5 stars It is OK but....., 13 Nov. 2015
The Sleeve Cover is not as sturdy as I expected it to be and is not very firm when using it as a support. Also the hole for the Tablet lens is not big enough. I had to cut out approximately an extra 1cm before I was able to see the full image on the screen.

The Xenophobe's Guide to the Danes (Xenophobe's Guides)
The Xenophobe's Guide to the Danes (Xenophobe's Guides)

4.0 out of 5 stars A nearly English Dane., 4 Nov. 2015
As a Dane who has lived in England for 35 years I found the book interesting and amusing. I saw my country men/women through different eyes!!

A Tyneside Childhood: 1905 to 1919
A Tyneside Childhood: 1905 to 1919

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read., 20 Oct. 2015
Well written. A book that captures the times and the people well. A look at the Geordie way of life.

Make Your Own Sourdough Starter: Capture and Harness the Wild Yeast
Make Your Own Sourdough Starter: Capture and Harness the Wild Yeast

3.0 out of 5 stars Not your 'Starter for 10'., 5 May 2015
A useful booklet but it did not tell me anything that I did not already know. I have seen similar articles in magazines and supermarket magazines. It was not a great help to me but could be of use to anyone who has not 'played' with Sourdough Starters before.

The Ghost of Bell Lane
The Ghost of Bell Lane

2.0 out of 5 stars Uninteresting after a promising start., 20 April 2015
Starts well but then becomes a series of rambling monologues.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Reading Lamp, 3 April 2015
A very good buy. Excellent illumination for my Kindle.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun Cleaning system, 3 April 2015
This is the first Braun shaver I have had and it is the first time that I have come across such a cleaning system.
It is a very good and efficient system.

How to Dry Herbs: The Definitive Guide to Drying Herbs (Getting the Most Out of  Your Herb Garden) (herb gardening, drying herbs, herb drying, herb drying ... how to harvest herbs, dried herb storage)
How to Dry Herbs: The Definitive Guide to Drying Herbs (Getting the Most Out of Your Herb Garden) (herb gardening, drying herbs, herb drying, herb drying ... how to harvest herbs, dried herb storage)

Page: 1 | 2