Profile for Manchester Man > Reviews

Content by Manchester Man

Manchester Man (Manchester, UK)

★ NEW FOR 2016 ★ Efest IMR 18650 3.7v 3500 mAh High Drain Recharging Flat Top Battery | Authenticity Scratch Serial Security | Ecigarette Mod | Eliquid Mod (Single Pack)
Offered by ELECTRONIC SMOKING SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Mar. 2016
Lasts longer than my Samsung 2500 mAh battery, lasts a full day of hard vaping.

Bluetooth Speakers, TaoTronics Wireless Portable Speaker Boom X Stereo 20W Speaker (Dual 10W Drivers, Dual Passive Subwoofers, Strong Bass, Aluminum-Alloy, Bluetooth 4.0, Built-in Microphone)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service and a high quality product, 23 Mar. 2016
This is device has great sound quality for the price, I have had people coming up to in the hotel poolside asking me if the device was Bose, due to the rich deep-bass sound coming out of this small thing. It also feels sturdily heavy and looks high-end.

One very IMPORTANT note I must make, is that if you overcharge this device (over 4-5 hours), you will have issues with the device where it wouldn't switch on for a day or 2. If you charge it for no more than 5 hours then you would not have a problem with this device and it would last a good while. Some of the negative reviewers have had issues where the thing dies and wouldn't switch back on, I am almost certain that this is due to overcharging.

The customer service is next to none, I actually got delivered a slightly damaged device which annoyed me, so I emailed them and they instantly gave me a refund and let me keep the device free of charge (which is probably why I can't leave a review as a verified purchaser). This thing is worth £45 all day long, it just happened that I got a rare defect, even apple produce the odd defect, no company is immune.

Samsung NP350V5C 15.6 inch Laptop (Silver) (Intel Core i5 3210M 2.5GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 Nov. 2012
This laptop is just what I expected. I am not a technical geek but I can say it is very fast, ergonomic and has a good screen. It could do with volume control buttons but it is not enough of an issue for me in order to deduct a star. Overall it is a great laptop and I am very satisfied. I just hope it lasts!

R&G - Rhythm and Gangster: The Masterpiece
R&G - Rhythm and Gangster: The Masterpiece
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Snoop album since Doggystyle, 17 Nov. 2004
Since the classic Doggystyle album, every solo album snoop has realeased has been, average or below average therefore i lost abit of interest in Snoop as i thought his days were gone. After buying this album all i can say is that his days are far from gone! the beats are amazin and really flows, thanx to the Neptunes who produced most of the tracks. The lyrics is just what u would expect from the Dogg, the album is full of rhythm of gangsta music so the album REALLY lives up the titls Rhythm and Gangsta, buy this record if your into rap at all or even any music fan would enjoy this cd!!!!