Profile for Kim Balouch > Reviews

Content by Kim Balouch

Kim Balouch

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Finest Organic Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder Ceremonial Grade 30g by SPILLER & TAIT
Offered by S & T Wholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars ... and was a little reticent as I have not liked the green teas you can get in tea bags ..., 6 July 2016
I had never tried matcha tea before and was a little reticent as I have not liked the green teas you can get in tea bags etc. but I was interested in it's potent properties and have loved the whole ritual around whisking it up and drinking it. This product arrived promptly and I have enjoyed my daily fix of matcha, it tastes really smooth and nothing like the green teas I'd had before, really nice. I would definitely buy again.

Hamilton McBride Belvedere Blackout Natural Lined Readymade Curtain Pair 90x90in(228x228cm) Approx
Offered by 4 Your Home Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 7 Dec. 2015
Very good value for money!! Not the heaviest of material but a really good lined curtain. Will defo get more

Coffeepop Womens Girls' Various Digital Printed Starry Sky Tight Leggings Pants
Coffeepop Womens Girls' Various Digital Printed Starry Sky Tight Leggings Pants
Offered by Coffeepop

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small, 7 Dec. 2015
Nothing wrong with the actual leggings other than the ridiculous sizing - I got XL and they were VERY small. I don't wear them because of this

20 LED Micro Silver Wire Indoor Battery Operated Fairy String Lights by Festive Lights (Warm White)
Offered by Festive Lights Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like these. Very dainty and with a malleable wire, 7 Dec. 2015
I really like these. Very dainty and with a malleable wire, making it easy to wind around things and be creative with them. I put mine in a nice jar in my kitchen. I will buy more of these. Only downside is that they need 3 batteries whereas most battery operated lights I have already have 2 batteries.

The Wolf of Wall Street - Limited Edition Steelbook [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Offered by My Steelbook Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 May 2015
Fantastic film. Got this limited edition for my son who is a bit of a collector

Davina: 7 Minute Fit - New for 2015 [DVD]
Davina: 7 Minute Fit - New for 2015 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall
Offered by Rikdev Media

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the idea of getting fit in 7 minutes a ..., 24 May 2015
I like the idea of getting fit in 7 minutes a day but to be effective you have to build up and do several segments in one go. This is clearly stated in the DVD so I'm not disappointed in that. I did find it a bit uninspiring though but I think that's more of a 'chemistry' thing between me n Davina if you get what I mean. Music was boring and and Davina talks too much. The health warning at the beginning is really too, really slow and you can't skip it....so to do a 7 minute workout you need to put it on 5 minutes beforehand to go through the disclaimer. On the plus side, there's a good range of really effective exercises and if you don't get bored of it I'm sure you'd see results.

Extra Large Rectangular Fabric Tablecloth 150x250cm 59"x98" Teal
Extra Large Rectangular Fabric Tablecloth 150x250cm 59"x98" Teal
Offered by HD Home Direct Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 May 2015
Great quality easy care fabric, great size, great colour choice, great value.

Gold Tangier Indoor Fairy Lights with 16 Warm White LEDs by Lights4fun
Gold Tangier Indoor Fairy Lights with 16 Warm White LEDs by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

4.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely lights and a nice long lead, 24 May 2015
Really lovely lights and a nice long lead. Got these for a Moroccan themed dinner party and they were perfect.

10 Multi Coloured Butterfly Battery Operated LED Fairy Lights by Lights4fun
10 Multi Coloured Butterfly Battery Operated LED Fairy Lights by Lights4fun

Pretty little lights. I have them in my downstairs loo! Great value. Thanks

OZ Naturals - Retinol Moisturizer Night Cream, Contains Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E For The Most Effective, Anti Wrinkle, Anti Aging Moisturizer With Retinol.  Generous 4oz Tube.
OZ Naturals - Retinol Moisturizer Night Cream, Contains Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E For The Most Effective, Anti Wrinkle, Anti Aging Moisturizer With Retinol. Generous 4oz Tube.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty good value and makes my skin look amazing, 24 May 2015
Really pleasant to use, pretty good value and makes my skin look amazing. Would definitely buy again

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5