Profile for Jane Doe > Reviews

Content by Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
9" Coolie Ceiling Table Lamp Shade Black Cream Lt Blue Lt Green Navy Peach Red - Main Colour: White
Offered by Emerald-Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Oct. 2017
Excellent and soft sheen which brightens the bedroom.

Constantine: The Complete Series
Constantine: The Complete Series
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

3.0 out of 5 stars ... before) I thought it was rubbish and I was disgusted with myself for being persuaded by other reviewers to ..., 14 Oct. 2017
When I first began watching this (not having seen any of it before) I thought it was total rubbish and I was disgusted with myself for being persuaded by other reviewers to spend good money on a rotten DVD. Having said that I stuck it out and it has slightly improved with each episode. I still find it puzzling why a Liverpudlian should be transported to the little ole US of A and I'm afraid no amount of Matt Ryan shouting gobbledegook is going to impress me with his power as a Master of the Dark Arts, he just doesn't have the character or authority. I'm afraid I gave up before the end of the series, I lost patience waiting for an episode ending that wasn't predictable. Otherwise, lets just say its an amusing way of passing some time that I couldn't think how to pass any other way. Pity, it could have made a good series with some
alteration.

Behind Closed Doors (Eddie Flynn Book 1)
Behind Closed Doors (Eddie Flynn Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars bloody minded and the story twists like the work of a master, 28 Sept. 2017
What a pity there are only three books in this series! Eddie Flynn is a believable Londoner, persistent, bloody minded and the story twists like the work of a master. Easy to read, in fact hard to put down, I have now read all three Eddie Flynn books and each is as good as the next.

The Ghost and Mrs. Muir: Vintage Movie Classics
The Ghost and Mrs. Muir: Vintage Movie Classics
by R A Dick

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this story ever since I read my mother's copy, 27 Sept. 2017
Loved this story ever since I read my mother's copy. If you're a romantic you'll love this but bear in mind this story is set before the 2nd World War so it appears to be a little dated in its social attitudes, but I love it.

Lifeyz Weave Leather Key Chains Keyring Key Holder Metal-Stainless Steel Key Rings (Black)
Offered by Lifeyz

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Sept. 2017
Nice strong plastic loop.

Ancicraft Simple Retro Genuine Leather Key Chain Holder Ring Keychain Dark Brown (Dark brown)
Offered by C&L Workshop

4.0 out of 5 stars A strong leather strap with an equally strong key ring ..., 27 Sept. 2017
A strong leather strap with an equally strong key ring attached is a strong leather strap with an equally strong key ring attached. What I wanted and what I got.

Softlites Womens Black Casual Comfort Loafer Shoe - Size 7 UK - Black
Softlites Womens Black Casual Comfort Loafer Shoe - Size 7 UK - Black
Offered by Shoe Zone

4.0 out of 5 stars still a good fit for a 7, 26 Sept. 2017
Very quickly delivered. Very tight to start with, I needed a shoe horn, but have now eased a little, still a good fit for a 7. Had to trim some of the stitching off the side of one but hey! you don't get Church's shoes at these prices! Will do for what I want, a shoe I can wear indoors as sort of slippers and run briefly to the bins etc, although they look nice enough to wear out, really nice suede look and a proper black.

Thereby Hangs a Tail
Thereby Hangs a Tail

4.0 out of 5 stars If you are a dog lover you will like this mix of cop and dog, 11 Sept. 2017
If you are a dog lover you will like this mix of cop and dog, not the usual dog sniffs out bad things and cop arrests the criminal, cop and dog in these books work together with a touch of humour. Very enjoyable and hard to put down.

Animal Swish Soft Flip Flops - Wheat
Animal Swish Soft Flip Flops - Wheat

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Aug. 2017
Nice and comfortable and the strap between the toes hasn't rubbed which is a bonus.

Slumberdown Super Support Pillow Pair, White
Slumberdown Super Support Pillow Pair, White

4.0 out of 5 stars but still pretty good pillows, 24 Aug. 2017
Very supportive for the first few weeks but they seem to be losing some of their "oomph" now, but still pretty good pillows.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20