Profile for "holzi_uk" > Reviews

Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince
by J.K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, I can't wait for the next one, 20 July 2005
I have read so many bad reports of this book: why?!
My mother recommended the Harry Potter books to me. At first I refused, thinking that it was just a ridiculous kiddie money spinner. However, once I picked up the first book I didnt stop reading!
Book 6 is definately the best one by far, it ties up so many loose ends yet opens up so much more for book 7. I think that it is good that Rowling has made the last three books a lot darker - it has created a better story and helps us to understand who Voldemort is and why Harry's parents were killed in the first place rather than just giving a vague reason. I think that originally she designed these books for children, but as they have progressed they have become a lot more adult orientated.
I was so shocked by the ending, but that just leaves me wanting more!
I think that all the characters have progressed so much, and don't forget that Harry, Ron and Hermione are now teenagers, so there are bound to be teenage subjects brought up.
If you haven't read this book, please don't be affected by the few bad reviews that it has got. Harry fans seem to think that they own the series and can dictate what happens to the characters - none of us can, this is all down to Rowling's imagination! You will not be disappointed by this great read.
I don't think that Rowling has lost sight of her original storyline at all, yet again she has managed to impress me and confirmed that this really is my favourite set of books ever!
PLEASE RELEASE BOOK 7 SOON!!!!!

Where I Wanna Be
Where I Wanna Be
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars The best R'n'B Album I own!, 12 Oct. 2004
This review is from: Where I Wanna Be (Audio CD)
I absolutely love this album! It is so chilled out, and Donnel's voice is so amazing. I can listen to this album at any time, any place and never grow tired of it!This is definately his best album, and the best r'n'b album that I own!