Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Fire Tablet Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit
Profile for The Saint > Reviews

Lexmark Ink Cartridge N°4 - Black
Lexmark Ink Cartridge N°4 - Black
Offered by Inks Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive, 21 Nov. 2015
Unfortunately even a new black lexmark cartridge id not get my printer to work. Guess I will need a completely new printer now lexmark is being discontinued. In the end it constituted a waste of money for me. Lexmark cartridge both coloured and black are too expensive.Gave it two stars as the cartridge itself is not at fault. However, i don't like it as I have the cartridge but no printer as I cannot get a lexmark replacement of my choosing.

Mali Is
Mali Is
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars I have played it while driving on the motor way and enjoyed every song on this CD, 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Mali Is (Audio CD)
. I have played it while driving on the motor way and enjoyed every song on this CD.

Wow Gospel 2013
Wow Gospel 2013
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Never stopped playing ihis cd, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Wow Gospel 2013 (Audio CD)
Since the day I bought this CD for my wife she has not stopped playing it. Each time I listen to the music as it plays its like listening to it for the first time. My wife loves it and so do I. The compilation is second to none and for evry journey we make I enjoy the sound as wellas the music. I cannot wait for the compilation for 2014.

Breville VKJ557 Illuminated Plastic Jug Kettle, Black
Breville VKJ557 Illuminated Plastic Jug Kettle, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 24 July 2013
Had not a problem with it since I bought it. Not as heavy as my previous kettle and store a lot more water. love the blue light that comes on once the water is boiled.been any trouble since I bought it. Love the shape, very nice indeed

V4: The Other Side
V4: The Other Side

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice one, 11 May 2013
This review is from: V4: The Other Side (Audio CD)
Love the CD. since I bought I have been playing this cd almost everyday. #i enjoy it so much especially listening to the music, the lyrics and sound while driving. I have V2 which is good. V4 is just as good if not better. Will durely buy his next one.

Kindle Fire Genuine Leather Cover by Marware, Brown (will only fit Kindle Fire)
Kindle Fire Genuine Leather Cover by Marware, Brown (will only fit Kindle Fire)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 May 2013
An excellent leather cover which protects my kindle fire. What I also love about it is the excellent leather quality which for its price is value for money.

Hello Fear
Hello Fear
Offered by nagiry

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome CD, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Hello Fear (Audio CD)
What an awesome CD. You will be blessed truly in this song by his words of determination and encouragement that you will make it, just hold on to his word. You will want to play it again and again to have such words embedded in your brain so you believe it and it builds you.

A2059 Gold White Stripes Royal Blue Handmade Accessories One Size Silk Ties Cufflinks Set 2PT By Y&G
Offered by Men's Fashion

4.0 out of 5 stars Did not come with shirt, 8 April 2013
I liked it, pity I had to return it as I thought it came with the yellow shirt as well as the tie and cuff links. If so would have bought it.

The Finale Act I (Cd/Dvd)
The Finale Act I (Cd/Dvd)
Offered by FastMedia "Ships From USA"

3.0 out of 5 stars Thought all songs were like original track, 8 April 2013
There were some songs there I expected to be played in full but the mix was only in part like "Stranger" and "o'peter" for instance. Inspite of this I still think its okay. Loved for the songs to be played in full like the song tiltle "Giants". If all the songs were played in full I would have loved it. Hence the three stars.

Page: 1 | 2