Profile for Chris Street > Reviews

Bipra 200GB 2.5 inch USB 2.0 FAT32 External Hard Drive - Blue
Bipra 200GB 2.5 inch USB 2.0 FAT32 External Hard Drive - Blue
Offered by Bipra Limited Number 1 Hard Drive Specialist

4.0 out of 5 stars Flawless (so far), 20 Jan. 2013
No issues to date and very happy with it. Case that it comes with is useless but I didn't need it so just binned it.

Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds and Actions
Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds and Actions

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting enough, but the format could be better, 20 Jan. 2013
I read this over the new year period as I was interested to improve my Client Service skills but found it had limited flow. I can appreciate many readers enjoy the bite sized format of the chapters, however I found the stop-start nature and constant bullet point lists disrupted the flow too much to make it enjoyable.

This was my first Kawasaki book and I'd recommend this to people who can only read a chapter at a time and have a good couple days off in between. There are some good tips so it was still worth reading but it was more of a struggle than I had hoped.

Apple iPad Mini 1, 2, 3 (2012, 2013, 2014) Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a dream., 20 Jan. 2013
Easy enough to apply and does what it says on the tin. I'd recommend this product to anyone with an iPad mini.

Do or Die
Do or Die

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable read., 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Do or Die (Kindle Edition)
I decided to read this over Christmas as prep for an interview with Razorfish and found it very engaging. Kokich writes in a very personable manner which makes it easy to follow and simple to get back into after a few days off. I found myself nodding along in agreement from my personal experiences in many places and will continue to use the case studies gong forwards.

I'd recommend this to people who've worked in marketing for a few years and want to regain some perspective.