Profile for victoriabrady2005 > Reviews

victoriabrady2005

Stolen Child - A gripping psychological thriller
Stolen Child - A gripping psychological thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling Read, 5 Oct. 2014
this is not my usual read, but it was a real page turner! The plt was very interesting and the characters drew me in.

I Am Pilgrim
I Am Pilgrim

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I have read all year!!, 15 Aug. 2014
This review is from: I Am Pilgrim (Kindle Edition)
Best book I have read this year!!!!
I could not put it down, it had me gripped from the beginning- it was like reading a blockbuster movie - I was on the edge of my seat while reading this. The author made both sides of the story compelling!! 5 stars!!

Bone River
Bone River

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Bone River (Kindle Edition)
wow - what a powerful story! from the moment i began to read this story i was enthralled. I read this book in one sitting not wanting it to end. I would reccomend this book to anyone who enjoys stories related to Native Ametican culture.

The Storyteller
The Storyteller

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Storyteller (Kindle Edition)
Just finished The Storyteller,wow!!! This book is one of Jodi's best books,if not her best (second only after Second Glance in my opinion)
I have read every Jodi Picoult book, this is one author who constantly has you gripped from beginnjng to end. What a wonderful gift she has of weaving the different characters stories together. Heartwrenching memories of a Holocaust survivor often make for difficult reading, but I could not put this bok down. I am now going to sit and re-read......