Profile for SouthernJessie > Reviews

Content by SouthernJessie

SouthernJessie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Nalgene OTF On The Fly Bottle - Clear/Black, 700ml /0.7L Reusable Eco Friendly Everyday Water Liquid Juice Vessel Flask Container Storage Gym Desk Office Cycling Cycle Bicycle Biking Bike Hydration Hydrate Tritan Hiking Hike BPA Free Leakproof
Offered by Leisure Lakes Bikes

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 25 April 2017
Easy to use, doesn't leak, survives the dishwasher.

Aladdin Systems Aveo Water Bottle Kids - 0.35 L, Pink
Aladdin Systems Aveo Water Bottle Kids - 0.35 L, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I ordered another one!, 25 April 2017
Great colour, easy for my 4 year old to use. Sturdy for school bag, doesn't leak.

Aladdin Clarity Clean and Clever Water Bottle - 0.7 L, Green
Aladdin Clarity Clean and Clever Water Bottle - 0.7 L, Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Not leak proof, 25 April 2017
Depends what you wan to use it for! This bottle is very well constructed, strong and survives the dishwasher. Perhaps I didn't read the description properly but it is not a bottle that you can take in a bag with you. It leaks and on a couple of occasssions when it has been popped into the edge of my golf bag the whole top flipped off so the whole bottle has emptied. It'll be fine if you are keeping it on your desk but you'll need to fill it once you get to work, it will not survive the journey.

Ankoda® 2Pack 6.5ft/2M Nylon Braided Lightning to USB Cable, Lightning Data Sync & Charge USB Cable for iPhone SE 6S 6S Plus 6 6Plus 5S 5C 5, iPad Air Air 2 mini2 mini3 4th, iPod Nano, iPad Pro and More (Rose Gold)
Offered by Ankoda

5.0 out of 5 stars Long, strong, nice colour. Perfect., 25 April 2017
Work perfectly and good value. The cable seems much stronger than the standard apple one (which split when it got stuck in a drawer opening).

Limelite Leave On Active Gel 500ml Pack of 3 - 002237
Limelite Leave On Active Gel 500ml Pack of 3 - 002237
Offered by Daily Cargo Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Works brilliantly, 25 April 2017
This product is fantastic for limescale removal. Ocado have stopped selling it so I've ordered from here a couple of times. One bottle was split on arrival so they refunded it no problem.

For Fitbit Charge 2 Strap, Wearlizer Milanese Loop Smart Watch Replacement Band Stainless Steel Bracelet Fitness Wristband for Fitbit Charge HR Two - Silver Large
Offered by Senyoo Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, works well, looks nice, 25 April 2017
Overall I am very happy. I measured my wrist before I bought and was at the edge of two sizes so I opted for the larger and the smaller wouod have been better. Some have said it may not be secure enough to run in. My Fitbit branded strap broke so this is the only one I had for a while and it was fine for running. I tightened it once in 8 miles.

Apple iPad 2/3/4 - Tempered Glass LCD Screen Protector Guard & Polishing Cloth
Apple iPad 2/3/4 - Tempered Glass LCD Screen Protector Guard & Polishing Cloth
Offered by GB Online Sales

3.0 out of 5 stars Took a very long time to arrive and needs extra cleaning cloths, cover itself seems fine, 13 July 2016
I ordered this after paying for a replacement iPad screen and before going on holiday but it took so long to arrive that I was back from holiday before it got here and my iPad screen cracked in my hand luggage. Annoying. So apart from the 5 weeks it took to arrive, it comes with a dust buster for a phone sized screen and a tiny piece of cleaning cloth which is not adequate to get the screen completely dust free before applying the cover, you will need to have something else to hand to clean the screen.

I have only just applied it to the device but it appears good quality and is fairly straight forward to fit (similar to my phone screen cover), I am just gutted that it took so long to arrive, I have looked at the listing again since I ordered it just to see if there is any indication that it takes so long but there is none.

Diono Stuff 'n Scuff Car Seat Back Protector (Black)
Diono Stuff 'n Scuff Car Seat Back Protector (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with the quality and the service, 30 May 2016
Much much better than the other seat covers I bought from a well known store which snapped as I stretched them around the seat. The top is adjustable Velcro and the bottom is elasticised and hooks to the seat runners so the size of the seat is not important. Also has a kind of soft wire frame so that it doesn't flap around and doesn't get in the way for the front seat passenger. Daughter loves the little pockets.

Little Miss Hug Bruise Soother
Little Miss Hug Bruise Soother
Offered by edmondos-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, does what I'd expect, 30 May 2016
Does what I'd expect, came quickly and lovely pic

Hospital (First Time)
Hospital (First Time)
by Jess Stockham

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, not quite what I was looking for., 30 May 2016
This review is from: Hospital (First Time) (Paperback)
A bit confusing because it covers so many different reasons to go to the hospital that I had to explain which bits would happen and which wouldn't. Lovely illustrations and good quality but didn't quite hit the purpose that I was looking for.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6