Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
The Cold Hard Truth: A gripping novel about love, secrets and lies
The Cold Hard Truth: A gripping novel about love, secrets and lies

4.0 out of 5 stars Gifted for an honest review, 26 Jan. 2017
I've been a fan of the author for a really long time now and it was nice to get stuck into one of Amanda's books again. I loved the concept and the writing as usual didn't disappoint. It was nice to go back to a romance book that didn't have a sex scene in every chapter and was more focussed on the murder of her father. It had enough twists and turns to keep you guessing and want to keep the page turning in to early hours. The only reason why I am giving this a 4*rating and not a 5* was that I did feel that it could have been a little longer and had more scenes with her building a relationship with her new found friends and Nate *swoon*

Forbid Me: The Good Ol' Boys
Forbid Me: The Good Ol' Boys

5.0 out of 5 stars My new fave series, 3 Mar. 2016
Just amazing I read this as a stand alone just because I love books with forbidden love!! And it gave me what I loved and more now off to download the rest!!! Download it you will not regret it!!

Craving Trix: The Aces' Sons
Craving Trix: The Aces' Sons

3.0 out of 5 stars Erm, 8 Feb. 2016
There were so many characters in this book within the first few chapters I struggled to get my head around who was who! However by 50% I was getting there and was enjoying the book, but I have got to admit it was hard to read at times, Trix was just so stubborn all the at through and it got a little annoying!

Kick, Push (The Road Book 2)
Kick, Push (The Road Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Why?? Just why??, 17 Nov. 2015
I saw this and thought looks good, book about a single dad, not read one of them!! I'd love to say it was a lovely story, but I just felt sorry for Joshua and Becca and just felt like they couldn't catch a break, to coast!! And then it ended with a to be continued...... What the.... So when's the sequel??

The Hook Up (Game On Series Book 1)
The Hook Up (Game On Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too long, 14 Nov. 2015
I devour books, but I felt the hook was way too long and could have been trimmed you at least 25%!! I think I would have connected a lot more with Drew and Anna then but I did find myself skipping sentences at a time.

The Air He Breathes
The Air He Breathes

4.0 out of 5 stars Could have been......, 30 Oct. 2015
This could have been a real tear jerker and at sometimes I had a little leakage from my eyes. But I do feel there was something missing for me to give it the 5 stars it probably deserved.

Hearts of Fire (Hearts Series Book 2)
Hearts of Fire (Hearts Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars On fire!!!, 25 Oct. 2015
I've had this on my kindle for what seems like forever!! I devoured this in a few days and loved it, love this series so far and looking forward to reading kings story next.

Tainted Black (A Taboo Love Story)
Tainted Black (A Taboo Love Story)

2.0 out of 5 stars No hea for me!!!, 11 Oct. 2015
This book had such a good start but in my opinion a rubbishy ending!!! I was thinking it's got to end badly for someone for around 90% of the book for it to end all perfectly wrapped up in a little bow for EVERYONE!!! I'm sorry no!! So frustrating (aaaahhhhhh) it could have been so good but the last 10% just spoiled it, it was way too rushed and flipping annoying!!!

RELAX SOAK BUBBLES BATH AR QUOTE WALL ART STICKER DECAL VINYL DIY HOME BATHROOM (BLACK, 76x65cm)
Offered by customvinyldecals

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!!, 4 Oct. 2015
Well I finally managed to convince my hubby to get one and I was really disappointed. It was not on the grids straight and has resulted in a bit of a wonky application. Before anyone says anything we measured up correctly, spirit levelled but it was not on the back paper right. It has stayed up but I think it will come down eventually due to me taking it down!!!

Slow Burn (The Driven Series)
Slow Burn (The Driven Series)

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable but......, 22 Sept. 2015
So I'm being pretty harsh here with the 3 stars I know that!! I enjoyed slow burn but I didn't love it and I sooooo wanted to love it!!! There were fleeting moments where I got hooked on the story then I would get distracted and not pick it up for a few days, it just didn't hold me! Didn't make me want to stay up til the early hours to finish as I did the others.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12