Profile for happymum > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Navigate Hungry Jungle Insulated Lunch Bag - Giraffe
Navigate Hungry Jungle Insulated Lunch Bag - Giraffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 5 Aug. 2014
Good quality lunch bag. My daughter loves the design and it has lasted well for a full school year.

Ty UK 6-inch Peanut Beanie Boo Plush
Ty UK 6-inch Peanut Beanie Boo Plush

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet, 5 Aug. 2014
My daughter loves beanie boos and this one is really cute

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
Everyone loves this film, great story, amazing songs, what more can I say

M-EDGE e-Luminator Touch Booklight for Kindle 3 - Graphite
M-EDGE e-Luminator Touch Booklight for Kindle 3 - Graphite
Offered by QualityFirstSales

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but no battery included, 5 Aug. 2014
The light is fine, does the job and is good that it has three brightness levels. It does not come with the battery included though so the description is misleading and should be changed.

Whispers Through Time: Communication Through the Ages and Stages of Childhood (A Little Hearts Handbook)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and so simple, 5 Aug. 2014
This book has made such an impact on me and my household. I have changed the way I communicate with my child and have had a shout free house ever since. For any parents struggling with an angry child this is a must read, this will help you to reflect on how the way you communicate with your child effects the way they respond and provides food for thought on why children of certain ages behave in certain ways, it has certainly helped me.

LeapFrog Tag Book: The Penguins of Madagascar Penguin Puzzle Time (Works with LeapReader)
Offered by Mytoyfactory

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best tag book available, 12 April 2012
My son loves his tag reading system, spends hours using it and really wanted this book, but he has told me that it isn't as good as he thought it would be. It certainly doesn't seem to hold his attention in the way the other books he has do and he actually doesn't look at it much at all now.

M-EDGE Trip Jacket Case for Kindle 3/Kobo WiFi - Green
M-EDGE Trip Jacket Case for Kindle 3/Kobo WiFi - Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice, 12 April 2012
I am very happy with this cover, my kindle keyboard fits in securely, the case seems well made and feels as if it will protect my kindle when it is in my bag etc. It is also nice looking, actually a much nicer colour than it looks in the picture. All in all an excellent alternative to the much more expensive 'official cover' which I have also used.

Lonely Billionaire (The Billionaire Series Book 2)
Lonely Billionaire (The Billionaire Series Book 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dull beyond belief, 4 Oct. 2011
This book was so bad I have actually abandoned it half way through (something I virtually never do). The story line is weak, but with good writing it could have held my attention for the duration of a book, but the 'when will the get it on' aspect is the only thing the writer seems to want the reader to be concerned about. The random kissing between the main characters and the way a stranger enters a B&B and is allowed to part run it is completely unbelievable and actually I didn't even care if they ever got together or not. It was free so at least I didn't waste any money, but I wish I hadn't wasted any of my time either.

A Lark in the Ark: A Loopy Lift-the-flap Book
A Lark in the Ark: A Loopy Lift-the-flap Book
by Peter Bently

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun read and lovely illustrations, 24 Feb. 2010
My children love lift the flap books so I bought this purely because it says it has over 25. However, in addition to that it is actually a great book, the story is an easy to read rhyme about a game of hide and seek which is funny and illustrated beautifully. I enjoy reading this book as much as my kids enjoy listening to it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2010 5:40 PM BST

Tales From Acorn Wood: Three lift-the-flap stories
Tales From Acorn Wood: Three lift-the-flap stories
by Julia Donaldson

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun lift the flap book for young children, 24 Feb. 2010
My children (2 and 1) love this book. The stories are very basic and are quick to read, the children love taking it in turns to lift the flaps and see who is behind them. We've had this a while now and it is still a favourite bedtime book.

Page: 1 | 2