Profile for Kia > Reviews

Content by Kia

Kia (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
7Y Womens Brown/Yellow Striped Knitted Ladies Oversized Chunky Winter Jumper Top Size 8/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and warm, 26 April 2016
Lovely jumper and very warm. Fits nicely and is easy to wash.

EHC Indian Classic Rib Cotton Throw, Sofa Bed Throw Bedspread - 250cm x 380cm,100" x 150" Inches Fits 4 or 5 Seater Sofa or Super King Size Bed (Included 2 x Cushion Cover 45cm x 45cm),Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but fades, 26 April 2016
This is a lovely - and huge - throw suitable for a lots of spaces and uses. The only thing is that it fades in the sunshine which is a shame as the colour of it is really nice deep purple. It turns pinkish in the sun. I haven't washed it yet but I would expect the colour to run so won't be putting anything else in the machine with it. It is cotton, so a nice soft feel to it.

Vax 1913270200 aaa+ Pet Solution, 1.5 L
Vax 1913270200 aaa+ Pet Solution, 1.5 L

5.0 out of 5 stars Scentilicious, 26 April 2016
I was dubious about the scent of this cleaning liquid, thinking it might be too much for my delicate nosey, but it's actually very nice and leaves the room smelling clean and fresh. It also cleans brilliantly and I will keep using it and recommending it to all users of Vax steam cleaner.

Vax Steam Detergent Citrus Burst 1L
Vax Steam Detergent Citrus Burst 1L

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 April 2016
I love the smell of this product and it cleans really well. I will keep buying and would recommend for use with your Vax steam cleaner!

The Jelly Bean Factory Carrying Jar 1400 g
The Jelly Bean Factory Carrying Jar 1400 g
Offered by Chocolate Buttons

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet!, 26 April 2016
Went down like a treat and the jar comes in handy too.

Wasting Police Time: The Crazy World of the War on Crime
Wasting Police Time: The Crazy World of the War on Crime
by David Copperfield

2.0 out of 5 stars Whinge fest, 26 April 2016
Rather right-wing, whinging and restricted view of the life of a copper. Which, incidentally, fits a lot of officers, but gets really tedious to read about page after page. Author wants the death penalty back and would lock everyone up for a very long time while he keeps on complaining about this and that without any apparent motivation to actually do much about his situation. I don't like to give negative reviews and I do have sympathy for the author, but I just could not finish the book, it was so down-trodden and depressive.

Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 26 April 2016
Very entertaining read, although it did take me about 1/3 in to figure out what was actually going on. Kind of contemplating reading the other two books in the series, but so far I have not been interested enough. In other words; I got this book for free and the one lacking star means that perhaps it's not quite worth buying the other two...

Assembled Two Tone 4 Chest of Drawers Livingroom Hallway Bedside Table Storage Unit Cabinet 35x28x79cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 20 Mar. 2015
this arrived really quickly and fully assembled, as promised. The colour is nice; its a bit lighter than in the picture but nice and lively woody colour. It is a little bit flimsy, which is why I deducted one star but does its job well and is sturdy enough for my needs. Worth the money.

Armor All Orange Cleaning Wipes - Set of 30
Armor All Orange Cleaning Wipes - Set of 30

5.0 out of 5 stars Always good, 23 Dec. 2013
Armorall never lets me down - their wipes and other cleaning products are perfect. So easy to use, and leave a tidy, fragrant result!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 23 Dec. 2013
I ordered this item and it arrived very quickly. I am very happy with it; the sizing is accurate and the material really nice and good quality. I haven't washed it yet, so I don't know how it fares after first wash but I am confident that I'll get a lot of wear out of it. I will be ordering more in different colours, just want to check out the washability first!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4