Profile for San65 > Reviews

Content by San65

San65

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Romika Womens Mikado 66 Slippers multi-coloured Mehrfarbig (blau-bunt 527) Size: 37 EU (4  UK)
Romika Womens Mikado 66 Slippers multi-coloured Mehrfarbig (blau-bunt 527) Size: 37 EU (4 UK)
Offered by Schuhfachmann

1.0 out of 5 stars Lovely - for a while., 11 Mar. 2017
Initially delighted with these slippers, they seemed just what I wanted. However, after a short while they stretched and became very baggy. The felted wool lining rubbed away and formed uncomfortable balls under my feet that I had to keep scratching out. My little toes are now through the lining and making a hole in the outer wool strips. Very disappointed.

LAS LAI Women's Front Closure Underwire Non-padded X-back Plus Size Bra Beige 34 E
Offered by La Isla

1.0 out of 5 stars Freaky shape, painful to wear., 19 Oct. 2015
Well constructed bra, good quality make but an odd shape (flattens your boobs) and the wires come so high at the sides that they dig into armpits. It is so painful to wear that it made me cross the whole day of wearing. It is going in the bin.

75 x Breathable / Perforated, Loaf / Rolls / Food / Bread Baking Bags - 30 x 40cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 12 Feb. 2014
These are a perfect size for the loaves from my breadmaker. I can put the bread away slightly warm and it doesn't go soggy. Loaves last so much longer.

Lifestyle Collections Set 4 Glass Mats - Ice
Lifestyle Collections Set 4 Glass Mats - Ice

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour not true to image, 7 Feb. 2014
I bought 2 sets and there was a distinct difference between the 2 delivered so they looked odd on the table together. They are also quite greeny grey. I sent them back.

RapidTradeZone 2 X Pet Dog Cat LED Flashing Red White Blue Hi Vis Safety Collar Tag Blinkers WITH 16 Extra Batteries and Rapidtradezone detailed instructions.
Offered by rapidtradezone

2.0 out of 5 stars Fell to bits, poor design., 7 Feb. 2014
Yes, you can see your dog but only until it unscrews and is lost. The on/off switch is simply to unscrew the battery compartment until the contacts stop touching. This is then vulnerable to unscrewing further, falling off and being lost. I' ll buy a switched one next time.

Chuckit Fetch Medley Asst Ball 3 Piece Dog Random Color Size M
Chuckit Fetch Medley Asst Ball 3 Piece Dog Random Color Size M
Offered by TradePlus

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality dog balls., 5 Feb. 2014
Our boston terrier can peel a tennis ball in under a minute. These are fab, seemingly indestructible, easy to see when thrown and don't make your pockets all squelchy. I thought they may be a little expensive at first but have turned out to be worth every penny. We bought them 2 months ago and still have all 3. That is a record!

Extra Tough Christmas Tree Storage Bag FREE DELIVERY
Extra Tough Christmas Tree Storage Bag FREE DELIVERY
Offered by Staffordshire Leisure Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 5 Feb. 2014
Really chuffed with this product. We have spent years trying to squish our rather lovely artificial tree into the box it came in (clearly the manufacturers think this is some kind of joke) but our struggle is forever at an end! A very good quality bag, sturdy and well made. We are glad we went for this more expensive option for Christmas tree storage bags, I don't think we will ever need to replace it. Buy well, buy once.

Plasti-kote 173 400ml Glitter Effect - Silver
Plasti-kote 173 400ml Glitter Effect - Silver

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very glittery glitter., 5 Feb. 2014
I thought this would be just the job for spraying some handmade wooden Christmas tree decorations but the effect was far from festive, rather dull battleship grey with a very slight sheen. Too matte, not twinkly, boring.

Womens Welly Warmers (Medium (5-7), Black)
Womens Welly Warmers (Medium (5-7), Black)
Offered by Jileon

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cosy feet., 5 Feb. 2014
Bought for my very slim legged daughter to keep her warm and stop her legs slopping around her wellies so much. She is delighted with them, they fold nicely over the tops of the wellies holding them up securely and look rather chic. My only slightly negative comment is that the picture shows the black colourway without a large brand label on the front. They do have a large Jileon label but I found it easy to undo the stitching to remove the label without any damage to the product. Very pleased.

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this book., 13 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
Beautiful. Totally wonderful. Sad. Happy. Funny. Unexpected. Thought provoking. Books that can't be put down are too rare. I'll bet you never forget this one. Read this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3