Profile for Faith > Reviews

Content by Faith

Faith

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Contains some seeds, 22 Dec. 2013
This product tastes very nice and as it is a 'dark tahini' this means that all of the sesame seed is ground in the manufacturing process, so all of the minerals and goodness are preserved. My only problem with this particular product is that it also contains some whole seeds, or at least mine did. I haven't tried this make before. I don't like this as the seeds would just pass straight through you. I have now returned to a make I have tried before - Sunita, which is much better if you don't want some 'loose' sesame seeds in your Tahini.

Plain Chocolate Covered Brazil Nuts 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo)
Plain Chocolate Covered Brazil Nuts 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo)
Offered by Chocolate Buttons

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Dark Choc Brazils!, 22 Dec. 2013
I have read that taking a brazil nut every day is enough to get your daily amount of Selenium and a good source of Magnesium. I won't buy shelled brazil nuts as they oxidize so quckly and turn yellow. Not good. I thought I'd try chocolate coated brazils as the coating of chocolate would protect them. Often when buying some chocolate coated products you may not like the actual chocolate that they've used. I like both milk and dark chocolate but I really wanted to try a dark chocolate brazil, but would I like the dark chocolate? I had tried looking everywhee in my local shops and in the Christmas Gift section but I could only find loose or boxed milk chocolate brazils. I guess they must be least popular of the 2 types of chocolate brazils. I came across these on Amazon and decided to just take a chance. They arrived well packaged. The Choc Brazils were in a zipped plastic bag, then enclosed in a well protected cardboard oblong 'flat type' box. The Dark Choc Brazils are wonderful and I love the dark chocolate! I would highly recommend them and of course, dark chocolate is good for you too LOL. Enjoy!

Smart Lunar 35 Lux Front Light (Includes 2 x AA Batteries)
Smart Lunar 35 Lux Front Light (Includes 2 x AA Batteries)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good front light, 28 Nov. 2013
This is a good front light. Easy to fit to your handlebars and take off when you go into the shops. I use this one as one to be seen by and also have a helmet light for dark country roads.

Resurrexit
Resurrexit

5.0 out of 5 stars Wondeful, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Resurrexit (MP3 Download)
If you love Taize music you'll enjoy this Album. I find it very restoratve and good for the soul. Enjoy.

Laudate omnes gentes
Laudate omnes gentes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very restorative, 28 Nov. 2013
I always enjoy the Taize music and loved this album. I used to have the tracks on cassette tape so now I'm updating to MP3.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Fighting Fatigue (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback))
by Nadine Saubers

5.0 out of 5 stars What a helpful book, 29 Aug. 2010
I highly recommend this book to anyone suffering from M.E. or, their carers. If only this book had been available 20 years ago! The explanations are very clear and Chronic Fatigue is not merely feeling 'a bit tired'! Just seeing the condition spoken about so knowledgably really struck a few chords with me. Aha ... someone who really knows what it's all about. It gives a lot of helpful insight and shows you how to make a better quality of life for yourself. I can honestly say, it has been the best book I have ever come across on Chronic Fatigue. The book itself is split up into easily readable chapters with highlighted comments, tips and easily readable sections. It's the sort of book you can continually dip into and use as a reference tool. Enjoy the book and I hope you soon feel that you're enjoying a better quality of life.

Could it Be Dementia?: Losing Your Mind Doesn't Mean Losing Your Soul
Could it Be Dementia?: Losing Your Mind Doesn't Mean Losing Your Soul
by Louise Morse

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 29 Aug. 2010
I first saw Louise Morse on Revelation TV (Sky 581)and really enjoyed her interview. What a wonderful Christian lady. As a consequence I decided to buy Loiuse's book and I wasn't disapointed. It was wonderful. I hadn't any experience with Dementia at all, so I really appreciated her easy explanation of all the various kinds of Dementia. Her book was a tremendous blessing and it was so easy to read. I enjoyed many a café outing engrossed in her writing. As a consequence I felt more informed and appreciated the examples she gave of how to handle this awful disease. What bothered me most was what was happening to the person suffering from Dementia. Could you reach them when the disease entered the later stages and what was happening to the person's spirit? It was wonderful to read that Dementia patients could easily participate in Christian Services whilst being cared for in the 'Pilgrim Homes' and that people were still able to join in the Hymns and pray a beautiful prayer. The Holy Spirit does keep you despite this awful condition until you are transported to Heaven. Enjoy the book. I highly recommend it.