Profile for Andrea > Reviews

Content by Andrea

Andrea

Andrew James Stainless Steel Premium Electric Double Hob 1500 Watt And 1000 Watt With 2 Year Warranty
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Would be stuck without it, 13 Dec. 2012
This little hob has been brilliant! I saw some reviews that said it takes ages to heat up and although it's not as quick as a main cooker hob it's not really an issue - it takes as long as a kettle takes to boil to be hot enough to cook on. It does mark a little on the white surface, but that's also not really an issue. Also the white area does get hot as well as the rings, so it probably wouldn't be ideal to use with children around, as just touching the front could result in a burn. It works and cooks well, though I do tend to keep each hob on max when I cook on it, not sure how it would handle very gentle simmering. But it's been so useful and was a very reasonable price. I mostly use it for steaming veg, cooking pasta or rice and frying fish or eggs.

Apple 15-inch MacBook Pro (Intel Quad Core i7 2.6GHz, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, HD Graphics 4000, 1GB GeForce GT 650M, OS X Lion)

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential and excellent, 13 Dec. 2012
Once it arrived (communication about delivery was not altogether brilliant - though the enjoyment of the MacBook is making it a blur in my memory!) my MacBook Pro has performed perfectly. I haven't had any issues with it. It's essential for my work as a graphic designer, so it has been an invaluable tool already and handles everything I need to use it for (running InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop with large and complex files and other software at the same time) really well. I'm very happy with it. I chose this MacBook Pro rather than the Pro Retina one because the Pro Retina doesn't have a CD/DVD drive (not sure why as that seems a little crazy!) - but very happy with the screen display on this one - in fact it's so shiny a bright day makes it hard to see! It's also beautiful quality for watching DVDs.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 13 Dec. 2012
I bought this keyboard cover wondering if I'd gone for a lower quality item because it was so cheap, but it's great. It looks and feels a good quality material, it sits perfectly on the keyboard and I think it's nicer to type on than the actual keys as it makes them softer.

Exped Drybag - Medium (8L)
Exped Drybag - Medium (8L)
Offered by Facewest

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful!, 13 Dec. 2012
This dry bag has been so useful. I actually use it the opposite way round from how it's advertised - I use it to put all my wet items in after swimming. I got so fed up of water seeping through my swimming bag and was looking for something to solve the problem and this is perfect! It's also really useful for taking shampoo bottles etc in when going away, knowing they won't leak all over other items in a suitcase!

Invisible Realms
Invisible Realms

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and anointed, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Invisible Realms (MP3 Download)
This album is so beautiful! I've hardly stopped playing it since I downloaded it! Laura's songs touch the heart of man and the heart of God. Her voice is amazing, so pure and rich. You can sense just how deep a relationship of intimacy she has with God just by listening to these songs. The lyrics of the songs are divinely inspired, taking you to the throne room of God. The combination of all those factors is incredible! Wow!

Also the download option is great - cheaper, easy and instantly you have the album on your computer - I will definitely buy more albums this way.