Profile for Shirley > Reviews

The Accountant
The Accountant
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 May 2017
This review is from: The Accountant (Amazon Video)
Great film....Ben Affleck played the part very well...

Gino's Veg Italia!: 100 quick and easy vegetarian recipes
Gino's Veg Italia!: 100 quick and easy vegetarian recipes
by Gino D'Acampo

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best cookbooks I own!, 27 April 2017
I got this for my birthday recently and already tried a few recipes and it is amazing!
The courgette and aubergine gratin with mozzarella is delicous.
It has all sorts of recipes from simple ones like roast potatoes with aubergine garlic and lemon. Extremely tasty but I wouldn't have thought of it without this book! To slightly longer recipes.
Great book and I literally want to cook every recipe.

Mavala Stop - Discourages Nail Biting and Thumb Sucking For Children and Adults - 5ml

1.0 out of 5 stars To much for a child - made her sick and gag by taste and smell, 14 Jan. 2017
Used it for my four year old daughter, she bites her nails ALOT and sucks her middle fingers.
Got it this morning and since using it my daughter has been sick a lot (definitely not a bug as she feels ok) tried removing the product twice using nail polish remover. Really scrubbed both times and washed throughly a lot and the stuff isn't budging from the nails!! I can still taste it on her nails.
Also when eating she could smell it which made her gag because the smell was like the taste.
I did want to stop her biting her nails but if this is the effect the product has then she can carry on!

Henrietta Hippo Bath Toy Storage Organiser (Pink)
Henrietta Hippo Bath Toy Storage Organiser (Pink)
Offered by Odyseaco

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product great quality, 22 Jun. 2016
Firstly I read so many reviews which were from people receiving th product for free in order get an review but I am a customer and paid full price of 15 ish pounds for it.
This truly is the best net to dry bath toys and keep them stored in an attractive way. The sticky pads don't budge at all so it doesn't keep falling down and after three weeks no mound at all!!! It's so quick drying and everything that is in the description .
It is 100% worth spending extra money for this item. I had previously spent four quid on a white net and it lasted five minutes.
This product is highly recommended by a paying customer :)

Ingenuity SmartClean Toddler Booster (Magenta)
Ingenuity SmartClean Toddler Booster (Magenta)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my three year old girl. Best buy!, 8 May 2016
I needed a toddler booster seat for my just turned three year old girl. The chair is quite low compared to the height of the table so she needed a boost up, plus the straps came in handy if she was in a playful mood at meal times!

This seat is very sturdy and safe, I definitely made the right choice from the available options. Being a three year old she sits on the pink insert so she still has lots of space as it comes out if need be for the future!

I would highly doubt it would become unsafe or damaged before my other daughter grows up and will need it so it. This is definitely one of the best buys!

The New Vegan: Great Recipes, No-Nonsense Advice & Simple Tips
The New Vegan: Great Recipes, No-Nonsense Advice & Simple Tips
by Áine Carlin

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book by Aine!, 13 April 2016
Another great cookbook from Aine Carlin! I have purchased other vegan books but books by this lady are by far the best!!
Thai inspired spiralised salad and crunchy cauliflower couscous with roasted figs!
To name a couple of the fab recipes.
#onlybookineed

Vegan Diet For Beginners: 50 Delicious Recipes And Eight Weeks Of Diet Plans: Volume 1 (Vegan and Vegetarian)
by Jessica Brooks

3.0 out of 5 stars Its OK, 17 Mar. 2016
I have recently become vegan from being a vegetarien and I bought two books. I received the other book first which was called 'keep it vegan' by Aime Carlin and I loved it so much and the recipes are amazing and so many to pick from. But when I received this book 'vegan diet for beginners' I just found it a bit boring and the recipes weren't my sort of food and the meal planner seemed odd to me as on a few breakfast suggestions it had garlic hash browns and kale ... Personally I wouldn't eat this sort of thing for breakfast and a few other suggestions as it seems more lunch or dinner.
But it's ok book just not my sort of food.

Keep it Vegan: 100 simple, healthy & delicious dishes
Keep it Vegan: 100 simple, healthy & delicious dishes
by Áine Carlin

5.0 out of 5 stars Best vegan cookbook!, 17 Mar. 2016
I have recently became 'vegan' as my baby has a dairy intolerance so I am stopping dairy and I was already vegetarien for the last 17 years, but I am still having free range eggs and honey.
I got two books and this is by far the best one, the other book seems rubbish compared to this one.
Fab recipes! #bestbuy

Legend
Legend
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Legend (Amazon Video)
Brilliant film....Tom Hardy played the Krays really well....

Stanley 022464 File Set includes 1/2 Round/ Flat/ 3 Square (3 Pieces)
Stanley 022464 File Set includes 1/2 Round/ Flat/ 3 Square (3 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 6 Oct. 2015