Profile for Tortie > Reviews

Victorinox Explorer Swiss Army Knife (Red) 1670300 VICEXPL
Victorinox Explorer Swiss Army Knife (Red) 1670300 VICEXPL
Offered by K Master

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 5 May 2015
Awesome, I have always wanted a Swiss army knife, great quality, always handy.

Play-Doh Toy - DohVinci Flower Tower Picyure Frame Kit Playset - Includes 4 Colours

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 5 May 2015
Really hard to use, doesn't stick to the cheap looking card. Not worth the money

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not griffindor colours!, 5 May 2015
The tie is not dark red and gold but purple and yellow.

Square Twin Basin Sink Hot and Cold Taps Luxury Pair Chrome Bathroom Faucet TB61
Offered by iBathUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid good taps, 5 May 2013
The taps are better than expected, arrived really quickly, look great, don't drip like the old taps and most importantly the kids can turn them on and off easily, even with soapy hands.

Sekonda Ladies Titanium Water Resistant Sports Watch 4912.27
Sekonda Ladies Titanium Water Resistant Sports Watch 4912.27
Offered by tictocwatches

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for £34., 16 Jan. 2013
My last watch broke 6 years ago and was too expensive to mend, I have put off having another until I saw this one. It is very lightweight and extremely comfortable to wear. I think that the face is quite dated and would look better with the strap if it was rectangular. It seems to be keeping time well, and I have no difficulty in reading either the time or the date. I wouldn't have paid full price as there is just something about the face which looks a little cheap however at £34, I would recommend it to anyone.

Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 16 Jan. 2013
I think this oil is fantastic and really does help keep my skin moisturised. It is absorbed very quickly and doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy. It has evened out the skin tone on my cheeks (which were quite red and rough), and my legs feel much less dry. I don't know whether it helps with stretch marks.

LEGO Bricks & More 626: Large Green Baseplate
LEGO Bricks & More 626: Large Green Baseplate

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Jan. 2013
But can't we have one the same size as the extra large grey one in green. My girls love building villages and gardens but don't want grey at the base, even brown would be better.

LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet (Pink)
LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet (Pink)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab present, 16 Jan. 2013
My girls, 4 and 6 wanted the main competitor of this, but having researched very carefully, I decided to get this one. I have not been disappointed so far, they love it and seem to be working the games out easily. The only problem I can forsee is there is no where near enough for the 6 year old to find challenging in a year or so, it is supposed to be good until 9 years old. Hopefully more complicated educational games will be made, and then they can have 5 stars. Do get rechargeable batteries though.

The Flashing Blade: The Complete Series [1967] [DVD]
The Flashing Blade: The Complete Series [1967] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Etcheverry

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband thrilled, 16 Jan. 2013
This was a christmas present for my husband who has really enjoyed this blast from the past. Not my thing but he says it is good.

Moshi Monsters Series 4 Moshling Collectable Figures
Moshi Monsters Series 4 Moshling Collectable Figures
Offered by Accessory-Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Kids Happy, 16 Jan. 2013
Does what it says on the packet, kids happy, can't really see the point in them myself, but am prob too old!

Page: 1 | 2