Profile for Thomas Woods > Reviews

Logitech M187 Wireless Mini Mouse for Windows, Mac and Linux - Blue
Logitech M187 Wireless Mini Mouse for Windows, Mac and Linux - Blue
Offered by Buyur

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee mouse!, 7 Jun. 2013
Worked straight out of the box.
Click, scroll, works perfectly! And its nice and small, so it fits in my lap top bag easily.

Epson Stylus Sx235W All-In-One Printer with High Speed Wifi (Print, Copy and Scan)

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY FOR USE WITH IPAD!!!, 26 July 2012
The Worst product I have EVER purchased. After trawling through various forums to find a way to make it work (heaven forbid epson create a useful support archive), I find that this is not a true air printer, and that epson have just plain lied.

In order to print from an iPad you must download an app from the appstore, which emulates airprinting (and that's only if you can get the wifi to work, good luck if your on a BT homehub!).

It doesn't let you print your emails or notes or anything that might actually be useful in your working day, only photos and downloaded documents from within their app. Utterly Utterly USELESS!!!

The Painted Man (The Demon Cycle, Book 1): 1/3 (Demon Cycle 1)
The Painted Man (The Demon Cycle, Book 1): 1/3 (Demon Cycle 1)
by Peter V. Brett

5.0 out of 5 stars I've never felt the need to review a book before,, 31 Mar. 2011
This is a fantastic book, I wasn't sure about giving it a read to begin with, but I took a chance on it...thank the creator I did! it's a wonderfully rich tale with three dimensional characters. That's me I'm hooked now, I've read the next book which is just a good if not better and I'm now waiting impatiently for Mr Brett to finish the third installment...HURRY UP PETER! Type faster!

Grid Systems in Graphic Design: A Visual Communication Manual for Graphic Designers, Typographers and Three Dimensional Designers: A Handbook for ... Typographers, and Exhibition Designers
by Josef Mülller-Brockmann

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Gold, 6 April 2009
If you're a designer in your late 20's early 30's then this will be pure gold. My generation of designers came off the back of Carson and Brodie, who had rebelled against the Swiss style. As a student in that era very few of us were taught about grids and the Swiss ethos of order, we were very much pushed along the path of deconstructionism. This book, whilst not a design master piece itself, gives you the tools and knowledge lost in the 80's and 90's. A master piece of design education and by far the most useful piece of design literature I have ever read.