Profile for maia > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Fall Out Bird
Fall Out Bird

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Fall Out Bird (App)
THANK YOU FOB, it's just as addictive as the original but it's a lot better than flappy birds in my opinion.

Awaken (Abandon Trilogy Book 3)
Awaken (Abandon Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars *Spoiler* Be prepared to cry, 26 Sept. 2013
This was a fantastic book that you can't put down, it has you hanging on till the very end. Was not expecting the book to go the way it did but it was much much better than I was expecting and it had me crying at the start but it made me happy at the end, sad it's over though. Fantastic book and trilogy thank you meg cabot and please make a bonus book with there wedding and there child in there please!!!

Brilliance of the Moon: Tales of the Otori Book 3
Brilliance of the Moon: Tales of the Otori Book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Speechless and that Don't happen often., 24 Mar. 2013
Well... um.. this book is absolutely amazing and has lots of passion, fighting and sacrifice these are the only words I can use to describe this book. If you are stuck on whether to read this book I would read the first 2 books and if you are willing to read on then read on.

Released Souls (Witch Avenue Series #3)
Released Souls (Witch Avenue Series #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars, 23 Mar. 2013
5 Stars 4 me since this book is my favourite out of the first 2 books of this series. Absolutely love this.

Blood Rites: Book 2 Grey Wolves Series (The Grey Wolves Series)
Blood Rites: Book 2 Grey Wolves Series (The Grey Wolves Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow this is very good, 20 Mar. 2013
5 stars 4 me since I had already read the first book and then when I read this book I was speechless and I cried when Logan bit Jacqueline and Logan poured blood into her mouth. So unexpected.

Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves Series Book 1)
Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 Mar. 2013
Really good, I know that the book has lots of mixed ratings but it depends on how your perspective is. Also if you liked twilight and like werewolves you will love this.

Beelzebub Girl (Ancient Legends Book 2)
Beelzebub Girl (Ancient Legends Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like how all of her books are linked (Spoiler alert about book #2 and #3), 25 Feb. 2013
If your wondering how all the books are linked letta me explainz basically in the first book It's about Amber and she links the second book to her brother and fiancée and then she links the 3rd book to the person who is gonna save Amber' s brother.

Touched (Book #2 of the Shadow Vampires)
Touched (Book #2 of the Shadow Vampires)

5.0 out of 5 stars Touched by Allegra Skye, 2 Feb. 2013
I chose to rate this book five star because it was much better than the first book (Saved) I found this book to be very emotional and very well thought out.

Grass for His Pillow: Tales of the Otori Book 2
Grass for His Pillow: Tales of the Otori Book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Grass for his pillow, 22 Jan. 2013
This book was way better than i expected it to be and I cried when Kaede had a miscarriage and became ill.

Darkness Breaks (Darkness Falls Book 2)
Darkness Breaks (Darkness Falls Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow so good, 21 Jan. 2013
This book was much better than I was expecting it to be and didn't expect monarch to turn into a higher.

Page: 1 | 2