Profile for Sleepy33 > Reviews

Content by Sleepy33

Sleepy33

The Effortless Sleep Method:  The Incredible New Cure for Insomnia and Chronic Sleep Problems
The Effortless Sleep Method: The Incredible New Cure for Insomnia and Chronic Sleep Problems
by Sasha Stephens

5.0 out of 5 stars Cured!!!!, 7 April 2012
I bought this book approx 5 weeks ago and I am happy to say my problem with sleeping has 100% gone!!! I had been suffering with insomnia for approx 1 year, and like Sasha mentions, thought my problem was 'different'. It came so out of the blue that I thought something was medically wrong, and I have seen countless doctors and alternative therapists, as well as trying every sleep remedy and cure that anyone suggested, but nothing helped.

I thought this book was extremely well written, and I knew after reading it that this was going to be the one that worked. It didn't disappoint!!! After about 2-3 weeks of following the books suggestions, I could see a huge improvement in my sleep, and for the last week I have been sleeping through the night! My quality of life has improved significantly and I have alot to thank Sasha for.

I wrote this review because it was the previous reviews on Amazon that encouraged me to buy the book. I know how hard and desperate life can be when suffering from insomnia - but this book can change that. I would 100% recommmend that everyone buys this book.