Profile for P james > Reviews

Content by P james

P james

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Missing Ones: An absolutely gripping thriller with a jaw-dropping twist (Detective Lottie Parker Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The missing ones, 4 Jun. 2017
This is a brilliant read. The characters are so real and the storyline keeps you hooked. I was sorry when it finished. Def be reading more from Patricia Gibney.

Inheritance
Inheritance

5.0 out of 5 stars A really great read, 28 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Inheritance (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put this book down, a real page Turner. This book was for free but I would definitely, and happily, pay to read another Thomas Wymark book.

Introduction to a Half-Wit
Introduction to a Half-Wit

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 22 Oct. 2014
I haven't had a real good "belly-laugh" for ages. Then I read this book!! Even while I was laughing I was feeling sorry for the poor little mite!! Barry Stephenson is a natural when it comes to holding your attention, a really gifted writer.

The Woman from the Blue Lias (a murder mystery)
The Woman from the Blue Lias (a murder mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good book, 21 Oct. 2014
I enjoyed this book so much. I love a bit of supernatural thrown into the thriller. Makes for great reading. So what if it was a little far-fetched in some places, just enjoy it and don't scoff and you will find yourself with a really good read.

Ramona's Angel (Part 1)
Ramona's Angel (Part 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ramona' s angel, 18 Oct. 2014
Ifound this book extremely

I found this book extremely hard to put down. Many a late night was spent trying to keep my eyes open just to read that little bit more. Have a tissue ready!!

Pictures of You
Pictures of You

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 3 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Pictures of You (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book. The characters came to life in my opinion. Shame it wasn't longer, a lot longer as I didn't want it to end.

In Between (A Katie Parker Production, Book 1)
In Between (A Katie Parker Production, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Sept. 2014
I found it hard to put this book down. Was really disappointed when it came to the end.....not because of how the story ends, but just because it did end! Jenny B Jones certainly knows a thing or two about how to bring the characters alive. Will gladly pay to read more by this author.

A Gift of Ghosts (Tassamara Book 1)
A Gift of Ghosts (Tassamara Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly realistic, 2 Jun. 2014
Could not put this book down! Loved it from start to finish and wanted more. I love anything to do with the paranormal/psychic/supernatural. This book was everything. I can't wait to read more from this Author.

Firefly Beach
Firefly Beach

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Firefly Beach (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyable read. A real page-turner from start to finish. Purchased this book for free but would happily pay for the next by this author.

Abducted
Abducted

5.0 out of 5 stars Harrowing, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Abducted (Kindle Edition)
What a truly harrowing story to read. I can't for one minute try and imagine this woman's pain and violation at the hands of these scumbags! What a brave, brave woman. I hope the rest of her life is spent surrounded with love with her husband, family and friends.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4