Profile for Mummy > Reviews

UBISOFT Rayman Origins [WII]
UBISOFT Rayman Origins [WII]
Offered by PROGAMES

1.0 out of 5 stars dutch/french disc - not compatible, 3 Oct. 2017
ONE STAR FOR AMAZON PRIME - THERE IS NO MENTION IN THE DESCRIPTION THAT THIS IN NOT AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE VERSION. Purchased as a birthday gift. I now have a very disappointed child as this is a dutch/french disc and not compatible. Really expected better of Amazon Prime. ALSO a sticker is placed over the information so you will not realise it is incompatible until you unwrap it.
Have asked for a refund.

Tactical Sling Bag Black
Tactical Sling Bag Black
Offered by Kit Master Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, shame about the straps., 11 Aug. 2017
This review is from: Tactical Sling Bag Black (Misc.)
My reason for purchasing this bag is that I need to carry a lot of medical supplies for my son who has Type 1 diabetes.
The bag itself is great. Very roomy but I was expecting the "one large strap" to be just that . . . and it is . . . sort of.
I have uploaded a photo to make this clearer. It seems overly complicated to me. I like the one large strap bit, but unfortunately it comes with two other straps connected to it. I find these are unnecessary. While they can be removed there is nowhere for the large buckle to go at the top of the bag which means you have to use the extra straps to hook onto loops at the side, making it not so much of a sling bag but more like a harness. This is what I was trying to avoid in buying a sling bag. It was meant to be easy to use. Having the extra straps also means the bag sits in a way I find slightly uncomfortable.
On the plus side there are small buckles so the bag can be compressed down if not carrying so much. I will probably find a use for it but not for it's intended purpose as cabin bag for 1 month of diabetes supplies.
The compartments are a good size and I would have given it more stars if the strap had been simpler.
Comment Comment | Permalink

OneTigris Tactical Sling Pack 9L 1000D Nylon EDC Shoulder Bag with MOLLE Strap for Hiking Camping Trekking Hunting Cycling Travelling (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not my perfect bag., 26 July 2017
I have to carry a lot of medical supplies for my son who is a Type 1 diabetic. This means I need a bag with easy access which is why I prefer a sling bag to a backpack. The outer pocket under the strap will hold an ipad pro (that's a plus). The main compartment is nice and roomy with an inner mesh pocket that holds a lot and an inner elasticated pocket which can carry a book. I'm not quite happy with the outermost front pocket which doesn't seem to hold much and I find it difficult to locate anything in it. I have customised this bag with smaller tactical pockets and bottle holder but find the snaps don't stay on and sometime these fall off. It's good as a day bag, for shopping trips or days out with the kids but I'm really looking for something for longhaul flight that will hold a bit more.
OK, but not my perfect bag.

Crocs Classic Unisex Adults T-Bar Pumps, Purple (Ultraviolet), 4 UK Men/5 UK Women

4.0 out of 5 stars American sizes., 26 July 2017
Be aware that the size is American. This was a bit confusing as we ordered in UK size, so initially thought we had been sent the wrong size. Other than that, it's pretty much what you would expect from crocs. A practical summer shoe.

Mygreen Outdoor Sports Casual Canvas Sling Backpack Cross Body Chest Bag Pack for Men Wine Red
Offered by Mygreendirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as a small medical kit bag., 26 July 2017
My son uses this as his medical kit bag for school (Type 1 diabetes) as it matches his uniform and doesn't stand out. Well made and practical.

Malloom 2017 New Fun Beans Squeeze Toys Pendants Reduce Stress ball Squeeze Funny Gadgets
Offered by Ularma

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 26 July 2017
cute stocking filler idea.

Boys Raincoat Mac Summer Jacket Hood Wind Breaker Lightweight (10-11 Years (XXL), Green)
Offered by Koo-online

5.0 out of 5 stars terrific, 26 July 2017
Fleece lined so much warmer than expected but still fairly light weight. Perfect for Scotland, perhaps a little too warm for further south. My son loves it. Well made.

JOMA Unisex Kids Oxford Trainers, Blue (Navy-Fluor), 2.5 UK 35 EU
JOMA Unisex Kids Oxford Trainers, Blue (Navy-Fluor), 2.5 UK 35 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and well made at a good price., 26 July 2017
Stylish and well made at a good price.

Frio Insulin Travel Case
Frio Insulin Travel Case
Offered by Care Supermarket

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for overnight or short trips., 26 July 2017
I purchase two of these for a long haul flight (Scotland to New Zealand). They will fit the ONE large Frio wallet but because we had two types of insulin to take for a 3 week trip I needed two bags. Even then I still struggled to fit everything we needed into these bags. They may be fine for over night or short trips but not good for longer. I am now looking at tactical bug-out bags, they may not be pretty but they are practical and you can customise them with extra pockets etc. I use a cheap mesh beach bag to carry frio wallets as they need air because they work by evaporation.

BAOMOSI Women's Seamless High Impact Support Racerback Workout Yoga Sports Bra 2Pack S
Offered by BAOMOSI

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 April 2017
Good fit and comfortable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20