Profile for Mummy > Reviews

Content by Mummy

Mummy "Mum of Three" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Pro11 Professional Series Sports walking orthotic insoles with shock absorbent Metatarsal and heel pad for plantar fasciitis (2 pair 4-6.5)
Offered by World Of Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars RELIEF, 17 Jan. 2017
Utter bliss for sore feet. Have had a problem with planar fasciitis. After wearing these for about a month the pain has reduced considerably and is almost gone. I bought two pairs. One for indoor and outdoor footwear.

Hair straightener straightening brush-AsaVea (White)
Hair straightener straightening brush-AsaVea (White)
Offered by EU-Soulmy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but not perfect results, 17 Jan. 2017
A surprise gift for my tween daughter who is obsessed with straightening her hair. She has very long, very curly hair and had been using hair straighteners but I was concerned about long term damage so thought I'd get her this brush. While it doesn't give absolutely straight locks, it is pretty close, with a slight wave to it. She likes it but might not be ready to give up the straightens yet. I think it's pretty impressive.

ASICS Gt-1000 4, Women's Running Shoes, Blue (Aqua Mint/Indigo Blue/Pink Glo 7049) 5 UK
Offered by SportsShoes Unlimited

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality/well made, 17 Jan. 2017
I thought these looked to be a well made shoe, however my daughter has Asperger's and is difficult to fit. She felt they were a bit tight but she has very wide feet and is possibly over sensitive. Good quality and service. Though we returned hers I would still consider buying this brand in a different style/fitting.

Leifheit Telescopic Aluminium Handle Click System, 145-400 cm
Leifheit Telescopic Aluminium Handle Click System, 145-400 cm
Offered by Saving domestic

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 17 Jan. 2017
Very sturdy, and even reaching almost the full height of our house (2 floors) there was no wobble. Brilliant piece of kit, wish I had discovered this brand years ago.

Leifheit Hand Brush Dusty for Walls, Ceilings and Cobwebs
Leifheit Hand Brush Dusty for Walls, Ceilings and Cobwebs

5.0 out of 5 stars Ten stars, 17 Jan. 2017
We have a stairwell that reaches the full height of the house. Consequently spiders had set up in the furthest corner where they were impossible to reach. Or so they thought! I got this and telescopic pole to go with it. Sturdy, no wobbling. Best piece of kit I've EVER bought. Seriously wish I had heard of this brand years ago when I was setting up home. I wouldn't have wasted money on anything else. If you are buying something as a housewarming gift, these are the best by miles.

Collen Backlit 7-Colors Ultra-Slim (4mm) Portable Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard for iOS iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Mini, Android, MacOS, Windows Tablets PC Smartphone Built in Rechargeable Lithium Battery Aluminium Body - Gold
Offered by Yaxun

5.0 out of 5 stars Good keyboard for iPad Pro., 17 Jan. 2017
Does the job at a decent price. Matches my gold iPad Pro. Took me a while to figure out the Bluetooth connection but that's me.
. . . And wooo, those Iights!

Woodluv Mdf Top Double Kitchen Trolley/Kitchen Storage Cart with Drawer/Shelf/Wine Storage
Offered by SelectiveGoods

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 17 Jan. 2017
Not a bad little trolley for the price. Some of the finish is bit rough and one piece of the wire basket handle was broken on arrival, but overall it is quite sturdy. Mine lives in a cupboard and only wheeled out when needed, so isn't on display all the time. It meets my requirements, I use it as a medical trolley to hold type 1 diabetes kit, supplies and snacks all in one handy place. If you were wanting something that is going to be in a more visible location you might want to spend a bit more on a better finish.

The Essential Pokemon Book of Joy: Official (Pokémon)
The Essential Pokemon Book of Joy: Official (Pokémon)
by Pokémon

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps my Asperger's son, 17 Jan. 2017
Initially purchased as a stocking filler, I hadn't given this book much thought other than that my son loves Pokemon.
He has Asperger's and finds comfort in this book. So much so that he is taking it to school everyday. He says it helps him when he feels upset.
It's like the little book of calm with Pokemon.

I Went Outside Once, The Graphics Weren't That Good - Long Sleeved Baseball Tee Funny Text Tee - White With Black Sleeves (M)

5.0 out of 5 stars For the introvert gamer in your life, 17 Jan. 2017
Game mad daughter loves this and she usually hates any clothes I buy.

Tall Ripple Vase
Tall Ripple Vase

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor finish, 17 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Tall Ripple Vase (Kitchen & Home)
Lots of bumps and visible joins on both sides. Finish is poor, which is a shame as the design is nice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20