Profile for tigerlillythe7th > Reviews

Content by tigerlillythe7th

tigerlillythe7th

Personalised 6oz Hip Flask YOUR MESSAGE ENGRAVED FREE, Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary Gift
Offered by Gift Cookie

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely awful, 13 Jan. 2014
I am not one for writing reviews, however I feel so aggrieved about this one, I feel compelled to write.

I ordered this hip flask on 27th November, and spent the time to include instructions of what I wanted in the order. Next day I received an e-mail asking what I wanted on the hip flask, so clearly someone hadn't bothered to read the original order. The hip flask was due for delviery on 3-7th December, in plenty of time for my boyfriend's 30th on the 20th December, or so I thought. On the 17th December, it still hadn't turned up, so I chased, only to get no reply what so ever.

The hip flask finally turned up today (13th Jan), over a month late. The box was tatty, and had no lining like the picture. To top it all, the engraving was wrong!!

In summary, terrible communication, very late delivery and a disappointing product to boot. I would not recommend.