Profile for bazzam > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
FIFA 16 (PS4)
FIFA 16 (PS4)

1.0 out of 5 stars gameplay is unrealistic and boring as f..k, 27 Sept. 2015
This review is from: FIFA 16 (PS4) (Video Game)
Absolutely rubbish, manager career mode is extremely frustrating due to the cpu opposition. I have played around 45 games on SEMI PRO!!! and every single game ends with the cpu having above 85% passing accuracy, meaning you don't get near the opposition, whether it's a top 4 team or a league 2 side and when you do get the ball your players can't pass or your own players run in the way and give away the ball. And if you play a slow build up game the cpu drop deep into their own box and block 90% of your shots! my last game was against chievo and they had 95% pass success rate?! F..k OFF EA!!. It is so boring playing career mode that in my first season i started to simulate most of my matches. utter sh.te!!

Here There Is No Why
Here There Is No Why

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 16 Jan. 2015
I hate it when I am left confused by a book and I found it to be the case in this instance. The points that confused me were:
1. the author remembered verbatim conversations that took place years ago - this made the book read like a piece of fiction
2. One month after liberation from the hell of Bergen Belsen the author and her sister are pictured dressed up, stylised hair and posing on a British army truck - this was a Jewish survivor of Majdanek, Auschwitz and Belsen!! It just doesn't ring true with the narrative and plays into the hands of deniers.
I've read numerous accounts and just found this to book to have too many questions. read the Train in Winter to find out the true emotional, physical and psychological impact surviving the camps had - this doesn't apply in this book whose author was out socialising one month after liberation!!!

Poppet: Jack Caffery series 6
Poppet: Jack Caffery series 6

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 16 May 2014
Really enjoyed this and good to follow on with the series. The story was believable and it's good to see how the characters are developing

TRIXES Black Leather Executive Wallet Flip Case Cover Card Pouch for Apple iPhone 4 4S Credit Card Holder
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 May 2014
Really like this product. It has saved me carrying my phone and a wallet. The quality is good and it is a very good size. Great

Battleground Prussia: The Assault on Germany's Eastern Front 1944-45 (General Military)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too many movement detaisl, 16 May 2014
I gave up on this after a while as I found the detail of troop formations and movement too distracting and hindered getting into the book. I would have preferred more personal accounts to detail the horror that both sides suffered. You can only take so much of this unit getting deployed here, another there etc.

Barbaric Methods of Ancient Execution
Barbaric Methods of Ancient Execution

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing I didn't know, 16 May 2014
This is a short precis of the subject and didn't introduce anything I hadn't read before. Disappointed - don't expect too much

Lawless
Lawless

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Lawless (Audio CD)
This is a very good CD and has introduced me to bluegrass. I've passed it on to friends and they love it. Nick Cave & Warren Ellis capture the music and introduce a modern twang. Great

The Riddle Of Babi Yar: The True Story Told by a Survivor of the Mass Murders in Kiev,  1941-1943
The Riddle Of Babi Yar: The True Story Told by a Survivor of the Mass Murders in Kiev, 1941-1943

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 22 April 2014
this gave details of the events in Babi yar, particularly after the event. Very informative and helps to understand the whole process of hiding the evidence

Escape From Auschwitz
Escape From Auschwitz

4.0 out of 5 stars What a survivor, 22 April 2014
I found this to be an entirely perspective on the ordeals inmates of Auschwitz had to face. This gives the Russian POW perspective and it is amazing any of them survived. Talk about tough!!

I CAN LIVE NO LONGER: The story of an indomitable man, the only volunteer to Auschwitz

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought, 22 April 2014
Didn't really give this a chance as it wasn't what I was expecting. Very much about a right wing pole and his views. Disappointed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3