Profile for laineylew > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Pandora Hearts Charm - 791242CZ
Pandora Hearts Charm - 791242CZ

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 11 May 2015
Lovely charm! It's only small and dainty and just want I wanted

World s Apart Storytime Boys Trucks n Tractors Toddler Bed
World s Apart Storytime Boys Trucks n Tractors Toddler Bed

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 11 May 2015
Bought for my grandson and he loves it. This is a great bed and good value for money.

Odourfresh Pet Disinfectant / Kennel Deodoriser 4x5L Standard (100:1 Concentrate)
Offered by Mistral

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Disinfectant, 11 May 2015
I bought this for swilling the patio were the dogs have been! It works a leaves a lovely smell! I bought a mixture of different ones. and like the bubblegum smell the best. Great value for money and I will be buying again

Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Raw Organic Coconut Oil 500ml
Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Raw Organic Coconut Oil 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy!, 11 May 2015
I bought this to add to the dogs food but I'm also using it for mine too. It's well worth the money and I will buy again
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2015 11:31 AM BST

WheatyBags Value Original Microwave Wheat Bag Heat Pack For Pain Relief (a. Unscented, b. Twin Pack)
Offered by Clear Prospects Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 11 May 2015
Just what I needed and great value for money!

31 Dream Street
31 Dream Street
by Lisa Jewell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 11 May 2015
This review is from: 31 Dream Street (Paperback)
I love this book! It's funny, happy and sad! It's a great storey that I can read over again

Goldstar Diamond Glitter Wallet Stand Book PU Leather Case Cover with Card & Money Slot For Samsung Galaxy S5, S3, S3 Mini, S4, S4 Mini (Light Purple, Galaxy S5)
Offered by Goldstar Beddings

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend!, 11 Mar. 2015
I love this case! It's well made and is the exact right size for the phone. I love the sparkly bits and the way it twinkles in the light. It's ideal how it turns into a stand for the phone. I like it that much i'm going to order another in a different colour!

Starmark Bob-a-Lot Interactive Dog Toy, Large
Starmark Bob-a-Lot Interactive Dog Toy, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 11 Mar. 2015
Perfect and just what I needed! I chose the large one and this is the right size for my Doberman's. It's extremly tough and well made. My dogs love this and it keeps them busy for ages

Kong Wobbler
Kong Wobbler

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough!!, 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Kong Wobbler (Misc.)
Bought for a Doberman so it needed to be tough and this is exactly that! I got the large one and found this to be the right size. It great to use as a bordom breaker and helps to keep active minds busy. One downside I found with this is sometimes when it's knocked down it doesn't sit back up, because of this it can then be a little to easy to get the treats out!

Womens Animal Leopard Print Ladies Short Sleeve Stretch Round Scoop Neckline Ruched Gathered Smock Top Plus Size Animal Print 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 11 Mar. 2015
This is a really nice top. The material is good quality and the top is well made. It is a little longer than I expected but I actually like this. It can be dressed up or down and is perfect to wear with skinny jeans and knee high boots.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6