Profile for laineylew > Reviews

Content by laineylew

laineylew (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Goldstar Diamond Glitter Wallet Stand Book PU Leather Case Cover with Card & Money Slot For Samsung Galaxy S5, S3, S3 Mini, S4, S4 Mini (Light Purple, Galaxy S5)
Offered by Goldstar Beddings

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend!, 11 Mar. 2015
I love this case! It's well made and is the exact right size for the phone. I love the sparkly bits and the way it twinkles in the light. It's ideal how it turns into a stand for the phone. I like it that much i'm going to order another in a different colour!

Starmark Bob-a-Lot Interactive Dog Toy, Large
Starmark Bob-a-Lot Interactive Dog Toy, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 11 Mar. 2015
Perfect and just what I needed! I chose the large one and this is the right size for my Doberman's. It's extremly tough and well made. My dogs love this and it keeps them busy for ages

Kong Wobbler
Kong Wobbler

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough!!, 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Kong Wobbler (Misc.)
Bought for a Doberman so it needed to be tough and this is exactly that! I got the large one and found this to be the right size. It great to use as a bordom breaker and helps to keep active minds busy. One downside I found with this is sometimes when it's knocked down it doesn't sit back up, because of this it can then be a little to easy to get the treats out!

Womens Animal Leopard Print Ladies Short Sleeve Stretch Round Scoop Neckline Ruched Gathered Smock Top Plus Size Animal Print 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 11 Mar. 2015
This is a really nice top. The material is good quality and the top is well made. It is a little longer than I expected but I actually like this. It can be dressed up or down and is perfect to wear with skinny jeans and knee high boots.

Womens Plus Size Frill Necklace Gypsy Ladies Tunic Short Sleeve Long V Neck Tops (14, Red)
Offered by Miss Attitude UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Top!, 11 Mar. 2015
This is a lovely top that fits well. It is well made and sits nice when on. It can be dressed up or down and looks nice with trousers or jeans. The necklace that comes with the top is nice and suits the top

Battery Operated Fairy Lights with 20 Warm White LEDs by Lights4fun
Battery Operated Fairy Lights with 20 Warm White LEDs by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 29 Jan. 2015
I ordered these to add to a vase of twigs on a corner of my landing where the is no electric socket. They are just what I needed.

100PC CURTAIN HOOKS SET

Yellow Blue Lava motion Lamp
Yellow Blue Lava motion Lamp
Offered by eShopingUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal!, 27 Dec. 2014
This is just what I wanted. It's not a very large lamp but also not too small. The lava melts quite quick compared to other lava lamps. The colours are nice but not very vivid. I'm extremly pleased with this.

Hurtta Frost Dog Jacket-Granite-65cm
Hurtta Frost Dog Jacket-Granite-65cm
Offered by Canine Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 27 Dec. 2014
This jacket is perfect and just what I wanted for my active Doberman. It's made from strong waterproof material with a fleece lining. I like the way the neck can be tightened. It's also easy to wash on a quick 30° cycle and drys fast. It's easy to put on and as the dog steps into it and it zips along the back it doesn't slip or fall off whilst the dog is moving. If you are looking for a well made, tough, waterproof coat for your dog that also looks good this is the one you need!

Ozbozz Lightning Strike Scooter
Ozbozz Lightning Strike Scooter

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! !, 8 Nov. 2014
I bought this for my 7 year old granddaughter. It's a good sturdy scooter. Excellent value for money and the lights at the bottom of the scooter look great

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6