Profile for kennh_1 > Reviews

Content by kennh_1

kennh_1

RHA CA-200 Headphone
RHA CA-200 Headphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Good performance, good construction, great value for money., 21 Nov. 2011
My purchasing experience with RHA was very positive- Delivered within a few days, and good communication from good customer service.

The Ca-200's themselves, are a very solid competitor for affordable high performance headphones. I've owned a lot of headphones in my lifetime, upwards of twenty, and considering everything: the performance, design, construction and price, I have to place the Ca-200's in my all time top 4. Delivers strong bass and good articulated mid tones, they seem to accommodate the diverse sounds of my wide music tastes very well.

The build of the set is light weight but sturdy and comfortable. I also appreciated some of the little design features like the twin detachable and fabric braided cables (if a little short, though I appreciate I like to fidget more than most). The multi-axial ball-socket ear-cups should be great at fitting round most, if not all, oddly shaped heads. Though the fit isn't the tightest I've had for total sound isolation, the lighter and more comfortable fit does mean I can wear these headphones much longer, and given the quality of the sound, they excel as an everyday 'out and about' set.

Generally, I've very pleased with my purchase. Best value for money headset I bought in recent years. I would definitely rate RHA highly to those that place higher priority on sound and functionality.