Profile for Coline > Reviews

RUBYDRY DH600
RUBYDRY DH600
Offered by DiO

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good., 18 Feb. 2017
This review is from: RUBYDRY DH600 (Kitchen & Home)
This machine works fine and quietness of low setting is very good. Style is fine but in our home it cannot do other than stand out. The blue bottom draw stands out most and feels just a bit too flimsy and a bit awkward to lift from ground level to empty, a balance folding handle might have got it a fifth star.

Ecozone Biobulb MAX, Extra Bright, Energy-Saving Daylight bulb, Bayonet Cap B22 30W equivalent to 150W, 2000 Lumens, Full Spectrum, Daylight White 6500k, Uses 80% Less Energy. Ideal for suffers of S.A.D

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Nov. 2016
So good I bought another box full. Winter yellow gloom has vanished and I feel so much better...

SLODA Laptop Replacement Battery for Apple A1322 A1278 (Mid 2009, Mid 2010, Early 2011 Version) Unibody MacBook Pro 13 Inches Fitting MacBook Pro 9,2 8,1 7,1 5,5 [Li-Polymer 10.95V 5500mAh]

5.0 out of 5 stars Why did I put off changing for so long?, 1 July 2016
Well packaged, came with required screwdrivers and charged ready to go. Fitting was easy especially since the screwdriver tip was magnetic to hold tiny screws. I put up with a failing battery for too long, this change has revitalised my laptop.

Clarks Isna Pebble, Women's Sling Back Sandals, White (white Leather), 9 UK (43 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 May 2015
Fully adjustable for perfect fit.

The Essence of French Cooking
The Essence of French Cooking
by Michel Roux

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb in every way., 7 Dec. 2014
Most superb book about cooking I have ever bought...

How To Think More About Sex (The School of Life Book 14)
How To Think More About Sex (The School of Life Book 14)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this writer..., 6 Aug. 2013
One of my favourite writers though one of my least favourite subjects... When it popped up on screen it seemed an interesting way to gain an insight into a subject which I find utterly mysterious having unmeasurably low libido in a sex crazed world.

I would guess that most people are perplexed as to why sex does not work out for them as they had hoped, then they need to read this.

Hailo 8140-707  L40 150 kg Capacity Aluminium Stepladder (7 Steps)
Hailo 8140-707 L40 150 kg Capacity Aluminium Stepladder (7 Steps)
Offered by Sterk Systems Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Head for heights., 6 Aug. 2013
This set of steps replaced old wooden steps and I now wonder why it took me so long to buy something so much more stable that is both strong and so much lighter. I have looked at and tried lighter steps than these but they did not instil the sort of confidence you need working at height.

I am delighted and have reached parts of the house untouched this century because they are so easy to manoeuvre...

The 5:2 Diet: Recipe Book
The 5:2 Diet: Recipe Book

4.0 out of 5 stars A diet regime which works, 25 Mar. 2013
On this regime on fasting days my interest in food is minimal but this book has given an easy way to vary the few ideas shown in the original Michael Mosley book.

Most cookery books in my collection tempt me with pictures which would have given it 5* though being tempted by food when trying to cut back...

The Fast Diet: The secret of intermittent fasting - lose weight, stay healthy, live longer

5.0 out of 5 stars This regime will save your life., 8 Mar. 2013
Everywhere we go we are meeting people who are trying this simple change to their lives and everyone has reported delight at weight reduction with minimum effort whilst feeling inwardly more vitalised...

It is almost akin to rebooting a sluggish computer and finding that it runs smoothly like you remembered from long ago.

This is a slim volume which explains the reasoning behind what happens if we stop constantly topping up our bellies and triggering our insulin responses. You could just cut down your food intake to 500 calories per day twice a week but the book will explain it in such a way that you will really want to keep it up.

Five weeks in all my pants are slipping down to my hips...

This really is a book which could save your life

La Rochelle - Ile de Ré : 1/12 000
La Rochelle - Ile de Ré : 1/12 000
by Blay-Foldex
Edition: Map

2.0 out of 5 stars Really a map for La Rochelle, 8 Mar. 2013
Really a map for La Rochelle, only the towns on Ile de Re are shown...

If you want a map of the island try IGN 1329OT at 1:25000, 1cm per 250 m, it is five star.

Page: 1 | 2