Profile for Greg Hilliard > Reviews

Content by Greg Hilliard

Greg Hilliard

Page: 1 | 2
Snugg iPad 3 & 4 Case - Smart Cover with Flip Stand & Lifetime Guarantee (Distressed Brown Leather) for Apple iPad 3 and 4
Offered by TheSnugg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover. Great Service - thankyou MIrasol at Snugg, 6 Jun. 2017
Okay I originally wrote a review stating that this didn't fit my Ipad4. Snugg came back to me very quickly and helped me understand that I didnt have an iPad 4 I had a new generation iPad - it was a generation 5 case that I needed! They then immediately replaced the case and I now have a case that fits my iPad. Great customer service and support for what was in effect my fault.
Thanks
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2017 4:36 AM BST

Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation), Black
Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation), Black

5.0 out of 5 stars 69 Factorial, 19 May 2017
Wow- not a bad piece of kit - ask her 'what is sixty nine factorial' :-)

Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II - Carbon
Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II - Carbon

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this for my - He loves it too - awesome., 19 May 2017
Bought this for my - He loves it too - awesome.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 May 2017
Just the coolest pen you'll ever need

VonHaus 1500W Electric Ceramic PTC Fan Heater, 2 Heat Settings, Cool Air Function & Adjustable Thermostat

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Mar. 2017
Good little heater, it works as described, using it to heat a conservatory and it does. No Complaints

Holocaust: The Greatest Lie Ever Told
Holocaust: The Greatest Lie Ever Told

2.0 out of 5 stars Its good to challenge history in the light of new evidence, 7 Feb. 2017
Okay difficult one here. Its good to challenge history in the light of new evidence. This book though is flawed both in its grammar (which I must say is appalling - although I'm not sure whether or not its a translation. If it is I wonder from which language?) and a lot of the facts. Ive tried to google this Eleanor Wiitakers and I cant find her - wonder why?

Perhaps she could make contact and we could shake out some of her "facts"

The Hateful Eight
The Hateful Eight
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Shockingly dull dont waste your money!!!!!!, 27 May 2016
This review is from: The Hateful Eight (Amazon Video)
Dull, dull ,dull, dull,
I have never been son bored in a film ever,
fell asleep at the first hour and couldn't believe the waste of money for the second - come on Samuel and quentin get a grip

Edward Adrift
Edward Adrift

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful story, beautifully written and it held me captive ..., 13 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Edward Adrift (Kindle Edition)
Wow, it made me cry and I'm 50!!!
Beautiful story, beautifully written and it held me captive the second I started reading it - read the book in a day!
Well done Craig and thankyou

Momentum
Momentum
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful film - I truly wish Id spent the money ..., 13 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Momentum (Amazon Video)
Awful film - I truly wish Id spent the money on lager this time.
Very little story and despite the trailer even less action.
Hey ho - win some lose some
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2015 11:43 PM GMT

Mini DisplayPort / Thunderbolt to HDMI Adapter cable For Apple Products by Neet® - (VIDEO + AUDIO converter for Unibody MacBook - Pro - Air - iMac + PC with Mini DP etc.) * NOTE: Supports new THUNDERBOLT port *)*** WITH AUDIO ***
Offered by Neet Cables