Profile for REG WESTON > Reviews

Content by REG WESTON

REG WESTON

Page: 1 | 2
Luxury Egyptian Stripe Housewife Pillow Cases Pair Face: 100% Polyester Reverse: 100% Polyster, Plum/Purple

2.0 out of 5 stars Whats going on Amazon ?., 20 July 2013
For the second time this week I have bought bed linen including this and the shade of purple does not match the picture or any of the wording regarding colour. Amazon are a great company but there is a big problem here. The pillow cases are well made ,arrived quick, and cost under £9 delivered, which is a lot better than some sheets I bought with the same problem of the colour not matching the advert. In the end I drove down to pound stretcher and bought two full sets of bed linen for under £26 where at least I could see the colour that I bought. Whats the point in posting things back if you have no trust in the next lot being any better. Thats £33 spent at Amazon this week, poured down the drain and I ordered another set of linen to replace the sheets that I sold on for £5, goodness knows what shade of purple they will be when they arrive.

KING SIZE BED PURPLE COTTON PERCALE FLAT SHEET
KING SIZE BED PURPLE COTTON PERCALE FLAT SHEET
Offered by PCJ SUPPLIES

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not trust the picture colour., 19 July 2013
£23.99p went down the drain as well as the waiting for the postman from around the 10th to 19th, but that's my problem. I only write this review to give a very big warning against buying bed sheets like this, and when they arrive, they are nothing like the colour shown in the picture. In fact when my sheets arrived they looked grey in the sunlight and terrible. It helps if a name of a colour is given. The sheet quality is good and long lasting, but the colour I was sent makes them rubbish to me and will probably end up being torn up for rags when painting. Not happy person.

Joseph 3'0 Single Luxury Tufted Mattress (Coil Sprung, 13.5G)
Joseph 3'0 Single Luxury Tufted Mattress (Coil Sprung, 13.5G)
Offered by Reliance Beds

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality with lots of give in the springs., 15 July 2013
First of all it arrived a day before min delivery time and looks great. It is good quality with lots of give in the springs and compared to my last mattress, this is luxury. The price is fair for the level of quality and I expect to get many years of relaxed sleep from it. Well worth getting.

MANHATTAN 3FT BLACK FAUX LEATHER BED
MANHATTAN 3FT BLACK FAUX LEATHER BED

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and is well made,so if you want a black bed, this is it., 12 July 2013
I was put off the slightly cheaper black beds because of a review which said they fell through it, but there is no chance of me falling through this one and I tip the scales at 14 stone. It arrived within two days and took me about two hours to put together. As just about everything in my flat is red ,black or purple , I needed a single black bed and this one looks good and is well made so if you want a black bed, this is it. The only slight problem is if your a women , you will need a man to put it together, as for example, I had to make holes for the screws in order to fit the legs, and also a plastic bit under one leg had to be glued on. The whole bed went together without having to knock things into place, so its the one to get.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars If your a GaGa fan this is the T shirt for you., 27 Jun. 2013
Having checked out the rest of the options for a lady GaGa picture on a T shirt, this one looked the best, and having bought it and worn it, I can state that if your a GaGa fan this is the one for you. The pictures are very clear ,even from a distance and the T shirt itself is of good quality. The pictures are from her poker face video and are the best that I have seen on a T shirt. If your into GaGa, you will be missing out on a lot of pleasure if you do not buy it.

SBK: Superbike World Championship 2011 (Xbox 360)
SBK: Superbike World Championship 2011 (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the one to get., 6 Jun. 2013
If you want a superbike game that has great pictures and the bike does what you expect it to do ,then this is the one to buy. Its straight forward and a lot of fun. I started playing it to test what its like for half an hour and was still playing it three hours later. Its a game that gets better as you master the brakes etc and start getting home first. The best track bike game I have seen.

Xbox Live Hits Collection with Limbo,Trials HD and Splosion Man (Xbox 360)
Xbox Live Hits Collection with Limbo,Trials HD and Splosion Man (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars A game not to miss out on., 31 May 2013
The star of this collection is Limbo, which I only found existed watching Nutty Lamb on youtube. This is a very clever and well designed game for all ages with some very tricky bits along the lines of tomb raider. If you are into C.O.D and Halo etc this should still keep you gripped to the screen and not wanting to stop playing. It is a very moody ,black game where a small boy has to pass through a wood but its a classic that no gamer should be without, and the other two are well worth playing. A game not to miss out on now you know it exists.

Tomb Raider: Anniversary (Xbox 360)
Tomb Raider: Anniversary (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun when its going well, but watch out., 30 April 2013
I play loads of shooter type games, call of duty, Halo etc but this is by far the toughest in many places, but also a lot of fun when its all working out, in fact if you want a game to drive you crazy the first time you play it, Tomb Raider can do it. Thank goodness for the gamers on Youtube who film themselves playing the Tomb Raider games, otherwise I would be putting the game in a draw. As I am new to this puzzle style game I can see that it will get better the second time around and Its still a great game to have but you may need to have Youtube on at the same time but out of the four Tomb Raider games I have , this gets played the most.

THE BEATLES SGT PEPPERS A4 SATIN PAPER ART PRINT
THE BEATLES SGT PEPPERS A4 SATIN PAPER ART PRINT

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best A4 pictures., 12 April 2013
My home has so many pictures it looks like an art gallery and there are about eight of these, which shows how good they are. I notice that when buying, it can work out a lot cheaper if you buy several in one delivery as the posting cost can be the same as one picture. What makes this Beatles picture one of the best A4 size pictures on sale is the vast amount of things to draw you in and the colour, as well as of course the subject matter. It must be one of the greatest album covers of all time.

Premier Housewares Fully Adjustable Desk Lamp, Silver Metal
Premier Housewares Fully Adjustable Desk Lamp, Silver Metal
Offered by Suburban Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the little extra money., 2 April 2013
Having bought a flash shaving mirror I needed a lamp that would reach above the tall mirror and this does the job. It looks good in silver and everything stays where you put it with adjustable bolts. One advantage of this lamp is the base can be turned around to face the other way with a little work which gives more room for objects placed in front of it. such as in my case, a mirror. There is a cheaper lamp of similar style but this does all the positions without any problems and looks to be well worth the extra money.

Page: 1 | 2