Profile for Mr Tim L Wotton > Reviews

Content by Mr Tim L Wotton

Mr Tim L Wotton

How to Speak So People Really Listen: The straight-talking guide to communicating with influence and impact
by Paul McGee

5.0 out of 5 stars Communication tips from a master, 5 Aug. 2017
Paul offers a multitude of helpful advice about communicating and public speaking in an easy-to-read manner. I have already put a lot of Paul's advice into practice both socially and professionally. Definitely worth a read.

Wake Up!: Escaping a Life on Autopilot
Wake Up!: Escaping a Life on Autopilot
by Chris Baréz-Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Wake up to more precious moments!, 5 Aug. 2017
Chris offers us all helpful insight into our mindset to change and how being on autopilot can mean that the majority of us miss some of the most amazing moments every day that being more awake would allow us to appreciate.
The strength of this book, which I rate highly, are the plethora of ways Chris offers us to be more awake in our daily lives, some of which I was doing already, some I have hard-wired into my days. Ever wanted to feel more 'present' but didn't know where to begin - read Chris's book and then you have a strong starting point!

The Football Boy Wonder: (Football book for kids 7-13) (The Charlie Fry Series)
The Football Boy Wonder: (Football book for kids 7-13) (The Charlie Fry Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book for people of any age to get my ..., 25 Oct. 2016
Charlie Fry is a hero - battling hard to cope with his lung condition Cystic Fibrosis, fending off the bullies and harnessing his new talent to fulfil his footballing destiny! A great book for people of any age to get my behind this footballing hero to prove that every now and then, the underdog has their day! Well done Martin Smith for this book and the ongoing series...

The Snowball Effect: Communication Techniques to Make You Unstoppable
The Snowball Effect: Communication Techniques to Make You Unstoppable
by Andy Bounds

5.0 out of 5 stars this book is full of wonderful tips which importantly, 20 Aug. 2016
Whatever your level at business and especially if you're a communications practitioner, this book is full of wonderful tips which importantly, can be put into practice straight away. This book is employee engagement gold dust! I can't recommend The Snowball Effect and Andy's website enough...

Fighting with Crib Gloves
Fighting with Crib Gloves
by Richard Keane

5.0 out of 5 stars A highly recommended read., 31 Oct. 2014
As a fellow CFer, I know more than most what Richie has gone through to get this far and still to be fighting hard. I'm only 43 but he's my leader of the pack at 56! The book will open hearts and minds of those of both the CF and non-CF community. A highly recommended read. Tim

Positive Thinking: Everything you have always known about positive thinking but were afraid to put into practice
by Vera Peiffer

5.0 out of 5 stars Think postive to be positive, 11 May 2014
Vera's book, just like her personal counselling, struck a chord in me when I needed it the most. Thank you Vera!