Profile for CAROLINE EASTON > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Stay
Stay

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 7 July 2017
This review is from: Stay (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant read! I love when these two authors come together and produce such amazing stories.

In His Place: Sonic Idols Book #2
In His Place: Sonic Idols Book #2

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 7 July 2017
Another fabulous rock star story from Ms Lisa J Hobman. This is the second book in the series and tells Si, the drummers story. There's angst, there's heartache and then there's love. I loved the first book in the series, it became one of my favourite reads and this book didn't disappoint. Si had a lot to live to up following in Nick Dacre's footsteps but he certainly won my heart over.

Hoping for a third book now ;)

Worth the Wait
Worth the Wait

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow., 8 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Worth the Wait (Kindle Edition)
Fab read. Will read more by this author.

Box of Hearts (The Connor's Series Book 1)
Box of Hearts (The Connor's Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 2 Jun. 2017
I loved this book so much! I cannot recommend it highly enough. It's the first book I've read by this author but it will not be thet last for sure.
Jesse Connor is swoon worthy from the very start and the author has you rooting for him from page 1. If you like a book with all the feels then this is it. I've laughed, cried and had to fan myself repeatedly throughout this book. Amazing.

Wardrobe Malfunction
Wardrobe Malfunction

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fab book!, 6 May 2017
Love this author and this book didn't disappoint. I think I've read every book Samantha Towle has written now and this one is up there with my favourites. Characters are very well written and believable and the story pulls you in from the beginning.

The Girl Before Eve
The Girl Before Eve

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 26 April 2017
If you like a book with all the feels then look no further, The Girl Before Eve has them all! I couldn't possibly do this book justice in just one review but I'll try.
The characters and beautifully written and real, the way the author takes you on the adventure that is their love story is just heart warming. It's a definite must read in my opinion.

Eyebrow Stencils Templates Shaper 4 Different Designs/Shapes
Eyebrow Stencils Templates Shaper 4 Different Designs/Shapes
Offered by baleba

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 14 April 2017
Waste of money

Harlot
Harlot

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 8 April 2017
This review is from: Harlot (Kindle Edition)
Loved, loved, loved this book! I seriously could not put it down. It's not a genre I would automatically pick out but the amazing cover appealed to me. Of you're looking for a great read, you will not be disappointed with this one. The characters are brilliantly written, so believable. It's even going on my "to re-read" pile.

Through The Glass
Through The Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars I was able to picture myself in Scotland looking out over the beautiful scenery as she described it, 1 April 2017
This review is from: Through The Glass (Kindle Edition)
I've read a few books by this author now and I'm constantly impressed. This is a fab story with amazingly well written believable characters. Ms Hobman really has the ability to draw you into not only the storyline but the surroundings too. I was able to picture myself in Scotland looking out over the beautiful scenery as she described it.

Duplicity
Duplicity

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant! I love this author's writing style, 8 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Duplicity (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely brilliant!

I love this author's writing style, the way she pulls you in right from page one and doesn't let you go until you turn the very last page is amazing. I've read a few books from this author and she is rapidly becoming one of my 'go to' favourites. This isn't your run of the mill boy meets girl, queue the hearts and flowers, romance. Its angsty in parts and you really feel for Fin Hunter, you want to shake him and shout at him in parts. In fact Fin is now a firm favourite on my re-read list. Thoroughly fab read, can't recommend this author enough.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5