Profile for Cavalier Hat > Reviews

2 x Himalaya Clarina Anti-Acne Cream 30g Clears Acne
2 x Himalaya Clarina Anti-Acne Cream 30g Clears Acne
Offered by UKSELLINGSPOT14

5.0 out of 5 stars Only thing that's worked!, 15 Jan. 2017
I suffer from Rosacea and have struggled (often painfully) over the last few years to find something that would help. So far I've been using this for 2 weeks, along with 3000mg MSM and probiotics. My face was previously a mess of bright red inflamed skin, and papules, but my skin has calmed down so much with this cream. The papules began disappearing around day 3, and now theres only a few random spots left. My colour is a soft pink now, still bothers me but I can see it's getting clearer by the day.
It is a thick, gray clay-ish cream, that I smeared over my face, waited a minute, then dabbed in slowly. It can be a bit drying and leave flakes, but the dabbing seemed to reduce the flaking skin. It will burn for the first few days as it heals any tiny wounds, but the burning sensation only lasts for 10min or so after applying the cream.
Obviously it's only been a few weeks, but I've tried so many products over the years, and this is the only one making any sort of difference. It's also very cheap compared to other rosacea products (big bonus for me). Couldn't recommend it more, will keep buying!

Van Gogh: Starry Night over the Rhone (Foiled Journal) (Flame Tree Notebooks)
Van Gogh: Starry Night over the Rhone (Foiled Journal) (Flame Tree Notebooks)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful notebook, 3 Jun. 2014
As a writer I go through a lot of notebooks. I've had my eye on this one for a few months and so I finally decided to purchase it. I'm so glad I did! The cover is breathtakingly gorgeous, and after unpacking it I wanted to stare at it for hours. The pages are in great condition and the lines are perfectly spaced. I'm very happy with my purchase and have even recommended it to a friend. Would buy again!

Meadow Gold Plated Red Rose with Pearls Flower Brooch
Meadow Gold Plated Red Rose with Pearls Flower Brooch

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 12 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my mother for her birthday, and I must admit the picture as well as the reviews convinced me. They weren't mistaken and I am so happy with my purchase. It arrived quickly and well packaged, and the brooch is honestly just exquisite. I'm tempted to buy one myself! It isn't gaudy in any way, it's just perfect. Would highly recommend, this is a gorgeous brooch.

Paid For - My Journey through Prostitution: Surviving a Life of Prostitution and Drug Addiction on Dublin's Streets

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I hadn't purchased it., 3 Jan. 2014
This book really bothered me. But not because of the subject matter, because of the author's repetition. It was overly long, and I felt like none of the story was getting through because every second paragraph the author had to interject how no one would willingly be a prostitute and how her sheltered upbringing by her sick parents led to her downward spiral. Honestly I got so pissed off that I had to stop reading. I have no doubt that the author has had a hard life, but I really think an editor should have stepped in at some point and given some advice on how not to repeat yourself.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2014 9:51 AM GMT

Riding In Cars With Boys: Confessions of a Bad Girl Who Makes Good
Riding In Cars With Boys: Confessions of a Bad Girl Who Makes Good

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, regret buying., 25 Sept. 2013
Admittedly I watched the film before I even knew the book existed. So I was quite a bit surprised when the book that the film was based on was completely different. They changed everything! But what bugged me the most was how horrible a person Beverly actually is. Why are we meant to feel sympathy for her at all? She was a horrible person period, let alone a horrible mother. The whole book was her blaming everything that happened to her on everyone BUT herself. I can't be arsed writing anymore about this stupid book, but save your money. It isn't worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't recommend., 16 May 2013
The product arrived quickly so there was no fault there. It tasted really nice, so I was happy with that. The first time I tried it I took the recommended dose of one square and it did nothing. A week later I tried two, again nothing. Finally a few days after I went for 3, thinking if that didn't work, then I would give up. But it worked, and 4 days later I'm still feeling the effects. Initially it gave me horrible cramps that had me doubled over and then gas that wouldn't stop. When it finally made me go, the cramps wouldn't let up which made it even worse. But now 4 days later, the gas hasn't gone. I've never had this in the past when I've used laxatives and it made for a hard time at work. I would've expected these symptoms if I was horribly constipated but I wasn't, rather just wanting a cleanse. So no, wouldn't recommend. The taste was not worth it.

French genuine F2 combat jacket for ladies
French genuine F2 combat jacket for ladies
Offered by CISSBURY RETAIL

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this jacket., 7 Mar. 2013
I was a bit dubious about purchasing this after reading some of the reviews, but eventually gave in due to the low price. I am a size 10 normally, but purchased a size 12 and like many people on here found, the jacket is quite large. The thing is, I love the size. These type of jackets are meant to be loose and baggy. I love the deep pockets, and the material is thick and heavy which is perfect for cool weather. The smell was quite strong, but again I expected it and quite like it actually. I really love this jacket and plan to wear it frequently. I would recommend it, and for the price, this is a real find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans!, 7 Mar. 2013
I purchased these jeans in Untreated Blue, and they arrived really quickly and fit like a dream. I find them very comfortable to wear and for the price, it is such awesome value. Would highly recommend these to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 7 Mar. 2013
I had been looking for a pair of affordable flares for awhile and thought these ones looked really funky, so I purchased a pair in Baby Blue. They arrived so quickly, and they fit perfectly. The material is soft and comfortable to wear and I really love wearing them. My only complaint is that the colour is a bit darker in real life compared to the picture (though they may become that colour with washing, I'm not sure). Overall, great product for an awesome price! Would highly recommend!

Ladies/Girls Multi-Coloured Fair Isle Pattern Winter Leggings - One Size Fits Most

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tights, very warm, 5 Jan. 2013
The tights are gorgeous and the colours are just as vibrant as in the picture shown. They are warm and snug and I would recommend them. My only complaint is that they only come down to mid calf, and I wouldn't say that I was an overly tall lady. Still, they are great for winter and I get many compliments on them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3