Profile for Ms. I. Gutierrez Juan > Reviews

Content by Ms. I. Gutierr...

Ms. I. Gutierrez Juan "Ines" (London)

Apaños para engorrosas obsesiones (Spanish Edition)
Apaños para engorrosas obsesiones (Spanish Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rápido y muy ameno, 20 Jun. 2016
Divertidas y excéntricas historias que no te dejarán despegar la cara del ebook. Los cinco protagonistas de estos relatos te enganchan por lo insólito y a su vez la cercanía que transmiten las situaciones que viven. Para mí, mis favoritas fueron las dos últimas, así que no hay manera de soltarlo hasta la última página.
Totalmente recomendado, me hizo pasar un vuelo ida y vuelta Londres-Lisboa en muy buena compañía y muy entretenida.

Sharon Aluminium Keyboard QWERTY Layout for Samsung Smartphones & Tablets, e.g. Galaxy S4, S III, Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Note - with Protective Case and Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 16 Feb. 2014
The item arrived, I think it was two days after placing the order, therefore I am really happy with the dispatch time. I was very pleased with the keyboard looking and weigth, because it is very light. The connection via bluetooth to my Galaxy Tab 3 works very smoothly and super fast.
It has very sensible keys in order to type quickly, but bear in mind that because of the size of the keyboard, you will need to get used to it and not to press three keys at the same time.
The keys at the top of the keyboard are shorcuts and very useful. You can lock/unlock the screen, open internet, go to the applications menu, see the recent notifications among others.
It comes with a nice cover and a stand to place the tablet in different positions. This makes more comfortable using it.
I highly recomend it if you want to use your tablet as in my case, for work, and you need to write lots of emails and take notes. It made my life easier.

LEICKE KanaaN PC VGA to TV Composite Video RGB Converter + Scart Adapter + 3.5mm Jack to 2x RCA Phono Audio Cable | FREE SHIPPING WITH SUPER SAVER DELIVERY
Offered by LEICKE Germany

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this product..., 29 Jan. 2014
firstly I couldn't make it work, I thought I was following the instructions properly. I contacted customer service and they were very helpful. After a few more tries, I realized I had to disconnect my PC screen and plug in it into the converter,then the VGA cable plug in it into the monitor socket of the PC. Then VOILA my PC was hooked up to my TV and I am very happy with both image quality and sound. Thank you again to the customer service team, they were very friendly and supporting.

D&AD, the Copy Book
D&AD, the Copy Book
by D&AD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 29 Oct. 2011
This review is from: D&AD, the Copy Book (Hardcover)
Fantastic book to have. A good compilation of the best ad ever. Very happy with my purchase. I really recommend it.