Profile for Di > Reviews

Content by Di

Di

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Peebol - The Pocket Sized Toilet (6 Pack)
Peebol - The Pocket Sized Toilet (6 Pack)
Offered by Dales Distribution Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for a festival, 1 July 2015
Loved these! Great for festival camping. They were a life saver when I just couldn't stand the idea of making my way to the portaloo's in the middle of the night or couldn't bear the smell of them with a hangover in the morning.I used these with the shewee so didn't have a problem with aiming These will be a staple in my camping gear.

Logitech M570 Wireless Mouse Trackball for Windows, Mac (UK Model) - Black
Logitech M570 Wireless Mouse Trackball for Windows, Mac (UK Model) - Black
Offered by Carrot Gadgets Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars a little getting used to but wouldnt be without it now, 2 April 2015
love it. took a little while to get used to thumb control as I'm used to using my pointer finger on the mousepad. It took a few days to get general control and a couple of weeks for accurate control but now wouldn't be without it.

Toddlers Are A**holes: It's Not Your Fault
Toddlers Are A**holes: It's Not Your Fault

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 5 Nov. 2014
Love this book. Yep this is the crazy life of a toddler... and obviously mine are actually normal. I've found myself laughing out loud so many times as I realise how ridiculous, but all completely true this is. I think i'll pull this out during meltdowns to help me lighten up... Along with a big glass of wine of course!! :)

Happy Kids Happy You: Using NLP to bring out the best in ourselves and the children we care for

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful techniques that really work., 19 July 2014
I don't know anything about NLP. All I know is that the ideas laid out in this book just make sense and more importantly, they just work! I cannot recommend this book enough. The battles with my two yr old who has discovered the ability to say no to everything from nappy changes to getting into the car seat to going to bed have reduced considerably. The examples are great and help to really understand the multitude of ways these techniques can be used.

Career Manual - Know Yourself: A Proven Formula to Discover the Work You Love
Career Manual - Know Yourself: A Proven Formula to Discover the Work You Love

3.0 out of 5 stars Some interesting questions to ponder but not the answer for me., 1 Jun. 2014
It's ok. The author tends to think that his simplified formula will work for everyone and unfortunately it just doesn't. It was interesting to give some thought to the different questions though but not really a great help for me. Incidentally, if I wanted to be preached to, i'd go to church. I don't want to read all about the writer's desire to please god in a career guidance book.

E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality

1.0 out of 5 stars god squaders, 21 Dec. 2013
The description of this book makes no mention of god or prayer but that's what this book is all about. I'm an atheist but thought it could be promising as it appeared to be based on science. It's not.. The author continuously talks about praying and hearing the voice of god. It almost feels as though the description has been specifically written to trick people into reading the book and to join the god squader brigade. Sure the principle is fine, if you know what you want then of course you then take all the opportunities that come along to help you get it, but that's nothing to do with God or prayer. I tried my best to keep reading and ignore the religious references but it's just too embedded throughout the book.

Roku 2400EU LT AV Receiver Set-Top Box
Roku 2400EU LT AV Receiver Set-Top Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and loads of new channels, 26 Nov. 2013
This is an excellent item. Can't believe it's so cheap for what it is. Can get loads of channels that you can't get elsewhere.

Mooncandles  -  3 Vanilla Scented Wax Flameless Candles with Timer and Remote Control
Mooncandles - 3 Vanilla Scented Wax Flameless Candles with Timer and Remote Control
Offered by Innovationstore

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely candles, 26 Nov. 2013
bought these for halloween to put inside pumpkins and they were perfect. I now use them for a bit of mood lighting and they;re great. Smell lovely as they seem to be made of wax. The remote is great and timer means the battery doesn't run out if we forget to turn them off. Love them.

Multi-Colour
Multi-Colour

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor picture quality close up, 26 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Multi-Colour (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this for a small room but it is quite pixely when viewed close up. It might be ok from a long distance. You can see that it's a picture of wood that has been blown up to size as the nail heads are the size of a penny. I'm not going to hang it so not sure of the paper quality.

Mortal Chaos
Mortal Chaos
by Matt Dickinson

5.0 out of 5 stars great criss cross story line, 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Mortal Chaos (Paperback)
Loved this book! I kept thinking about it for days, remembering bits and pieces that criss crossed the story line. It's fast moving and engaging, so much so that I didn't realise the mobile phone anomaly until well after I'd finished so I can forgive that small issue. (won't say any more or I could ruin the story).I'm a fan though, will be reading the other books in the series!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3