Profile for Demi Moore > Reviews

Demi Moore

Melissa & Doug Wooden Shape Sorting Clock Educational Toy
Melissa & Doug Wooden Shape Sorting Clock Educational Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Feb. 2014
My daughter loves this clock. She is 23 months and it has helped her do much with her numbers and shapes! It makes a great present!

Guidecraft Art Table and Chair Set (Red)
Guidecraft Art Table and Chair Set (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 21 Feb. 2014
My 23 month old girl got this for her birthday and absolutely loves it! It is brilliant because once she has finished her drawing I cut it off and put it in her special folder and then she can start again.

Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant  Tube 75ml
Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant Tube 75ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing results!!!, 21 Feb. 2014
Normally I am terrible at leaving reviews as I always forget, but I had to with fir this one.
For all of you that are trying for a baby this product works every time.
I used this on my first baby after 6 minths if trying I started to worry . I bought concieve plus and used it around ovulation time and bang! Pregnant.
I have been recently trying for my 2nd baby and it was taking a few months do I thought I would try conceive plus again, same again pregnant :-)!
I have advised anyone I know that may be having a problem to try this fantastic product out!!

Premier Housewares Hammered Effect Ceramic Vase, 20 x 10 cm - Silver
Premier Housewares Hammered Effect Ceramic Vase, 20 x 10 cm - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicer than I thought it would be, 3 Jan. 2013
Bought this vase to go with the rest of my accessories for my living room and I have to say it is a lot nicer than it shows in the picture.

Munchkin Snail Stacker Bath Toy (Multicoloured)
Munchkin Snail Stacker Bath Toy (Multicoloured)

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun, 3 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my 9 month old baby girl to play in the bath, she absolutely loves it! All the little rings do something different and the fit nicely on the side of the bath. My baby has so much fun in the bath with it. Well worth the purchase

Wedding Keepsake Trunks - Set of 2
Wedding Keepsake Trunks - Set of 2
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 30 Nov. 2012
These boxes arrived and they look lovely the only thing is they did not fit everything! Smaller than I thought.

4GAccessories - Mains Charger Compatible with 2011 Amazon Kindle
4GAccessories - Mains Charger Compatible with 2011 Amazon Kindle

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 11 Jan. 2012
Ordered this because it was cheap and cheerful for charging my mothers kindle! There is no point in buying an expensive one. This one is perfectly good!!