Profile for Scott SAFC > Reviews

Content by Scott SAFC

Scott SAFC

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
6 Pairs Of Mens Jeep Terrain cushion sole walking Hiking Socks 6-11 uk, 39-45 eur (Black)
Offered by Sock Snob Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 12 May 2017
Great socks, I wear them under my boots for work and they help keep my feet comfortable all day long

Blackwoods Gin, 70 cl
Blackwoods Gin, 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 12 May 2017
This review is from: Blackwoods Gin, 70 cl (Wine)
I've only quite recently converted to gin having discovered the Fever Tree brand of tonic water's, prior to which I'd always thought of gin as an awful drink. Turns out it was the cheap tonic water, who knew?

Since converting though I have managed to try a few, not a great many by any means however of those I have tried, at this moment in time this is my favourite of them.

Currently sipping a G & T made with 1 part this, 3 parts Fever Tree Elderflower tonic water and it's an absolute sensation.

Yes the citrus is quite prominent so I'd agree with leaving fruit out when mixing with this, but don't worry, as without it it's still absolutely stunning.

Can't wait to offer this to friends and family who have always been keen on gin, I doubt many of them will have sampled this particular bottling and I know when they do they'll love it!

Would definitely recommend to any gin lover, or anyone curious about trying gin in general. Lovely stuff.

Berghaus Twenty Four Seven Plus 20 Rucksack - Black, One Size
Berghaus Twenty Four Seven Plus 20 Rucksack - Black, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 April 2017
Perfect size to use for work, big enough to fit my bait box and flask in plus a couple of bottles of water and some bits and bobs. It's berghaus so it's well made, seems shower proof and feels really comfortable either over one shoulder or both. Would recommend to anyone searching for this size/type of rucksack

Streeze 35mm Stretch Belt Braided Elastic Woven Belt Silver Buckle Ideal for Jeans (Large 38" - 40", Black)
Offered by Avaweb

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 30 April 2017
Awesome belt, exactly what I was looking for, something which can be adjusted exactly, no more wishing you could fit a new hole between two existing ones!

The sizing guide is perfect IMO, I'm a 38" waist and so I ordered the corresponding belt and it's the exact size I'd hoped for, so pleased I didn't order the size above as some reviewers have suggested.....

Exploding Kittens: A Card Game About Kittens and Explosions and Sometimes Goats
Exploding Kittens: A Card Game About Kittens and Explosions and Sometimes Goats
Offered by Exploding Kittens LLC

3.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmmm..., 10 Feb. 2017
I've gone middle of the road here as those are my genuine feelings on this game. I have to admit, I maybe haven't given it the time it deserves or needs in order to get the full hang of it, when I did play it we had some fun with it but not really enough so that we went back to it another time...

Wild Turkey Rare Breed Bourbon Whisky, 70 cl
Wild Turkey Rare Breed Bourbon Whisky, 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Just. Wow., 10 Feb. 2017
This stuff is definitely not for the faint hearted! Prior to trying I'd stated that WT 101 packed the biggest punch I'd ever felt in a bourbon, well this has certainly taken that crown!

It needs to be treat with care IMO, after taking my first sip I was delighted by the taste, leading to my next sip being more like a gulp which almost blew the back of my throat right out!

However when handled carefully the spectacular nature of this bourbon shines through, it's amazing stuff. A must try for all bourbon enthusiasts.

Benromach Classic Speyside 15 Years Old Whisky, 70 cl
Benromach Classic Speyside 15 Years Old Whisky, 70 cl
Offered by Shop4whisky

5.0 out of 5 stars Slainte!, 10 Feb. 2017
Being a huge lover of Benromach's 10 yo I couldn't wait to crack open the seal on this, and now having done so it has to be said it was worth the wait.

This is a far more peaty whisky than their 10 yo, although nowhere near as peaty as an Islay malt. But to me it loses some of the sweetness and gains more of smokiness than the aforementioned, it's also more full bodied and is very well rounded.

I can't really break down flavours as some do so I'll just say it's beautiful. If you're a fan of the distillery and are yet to try it then I'd recommend you do so, equally if you're a fan of Speyside's or just good single malts in general then I can't find one reason to suggest you might not enjoy this.

I'll definitely be looking at other offerings from Benromach in the future, slainte!

The Official Car Cane Mobility Aid Standing Support Portable Grab Bar with Built in Flash Light (Standard Size) (As Seen on High Street TV)
Offered by High Street TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Great invention, 10 Feb. 2017
Purchased as a gift for my elderly parents to help them when getting out of their car. My Mam say's it does indeed help her get up so it gets a thumbs up from me

Secret Seven Complete Library Enid Blyton Collection 16 Books Bundle (The Secret Seven, Secret Seven Adventure, Well Done, Secret Seven, Secret Seven on the Trial, Go Ahead, Secret Seven, Good Work, Secret Seven, Secret Seven win Through, Three Cheers, Secret Seven, Secret Seven Mystery, Puzzle For the Secret Seven, Secret Seven Fireworks, Good Old Secret Seven, Shock for the Secret Seven, Look Out, Secret Seven, Fun for the Secret Seven, The Secret Seven Short Story Collection)
by Enid Blyton

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Feb. 2017
Bought this box set as a gift for someone special and they loved it. I got to inspect it once they'd opened it and I was really impressed with the quality of the books as well as the display box itself. Purchased at a really good price too, couldn't be happier

2 Sheets Special Age 70 Wrapping Paper & 1 Matching Gift Tag - 70th Birthday
2 Sheets Special Age 70 Wrapping Paper & 1 Matching Gift Tag - 70th Birthday
Offered by PARTY ANGELS

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor service, 28 Jan. 2017
Ordered a week in advance of me needing it, failed to show up on time. Useless to me now complete waste of money

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20