Profile for Scott SAFC > Reviews

Content by Scott SAFC

Scott SAFC

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Adjustable Neoprene Double Pull Lumbar Support Lower Back Belt Brace - Back Pain / Slipped Disc Pain Relief - 5 Sizes, XX-Large 40-44 inches
Offered by Body And Base Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 27 July 2016
Ordered one evening, delivered to my nearest Amazon Locker pick up point the very next morning, this does a great job of offering the extra support your lower back needs should you ever be suffering from strain in that region. Whilst wearing it I could literally feel myself using and relying more on my stomach and leg muscles, taking the tension off my lower back which in turn lead to the strain injury I'd picked up healing a lot quicker and probably better than it would have done without this.

The one thing I will mention is the sizing, I ordered a size up going off the description and some other reviews, and whilst that does fit if I ever lose a few pounds (which I'm planning on doing) I may need to return and buy a size down, as in the one I was going to go for in the first place. But for how impressed I am with this product overall this is a minor gripe, I'm only mentioning it for the benefit of other potential buyers who may be wondering about size.

I'm a size XL in general, but went for XXL going off product description and reviews, if I'd have had the advantage of trying the product before I bought I would have just stuck with an XL.

SlimFast Powder Caramel Temptation - 438 g
SlimFast Powder Caramel Temptation - 438 g
Offered by RangePlus Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 July 2016
This tasted quite nice and was purchase at a reasonable price, it comes in handy when I'm working afternoons and can't be bothered with messing about with bait so substitute breakfast and lunch with one of these shakes and then have a cooked meal at night. Stick to that routine and you do actually lose a couple of pounds too

Samsung Mini Protective Cover for Galaxy SIII - White
Samsung Mini Protective Cover for Galaxy SIII - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace!, 27 July 2016
Official Samsung product so fits the phone like a glove, and offers a sturdy layer of protection too. Looks really good with its official markings and does the job it's meant for perfectly well

Ritten House 100 Proof Rye Whisky 700ml
Ritten House 100 Proof Rye Whisky 700ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply amazing!, 12 Jun. 2016
This must be sampled by any and all fans of American whisky! Prior to trying this I'd tried quite a wide range of bourbons and this is easily good enough to hold its own up there with the best of them!

It has everything you'd hope for in a good whisky, great body, depth of flavour and a lovely spiciness on the finish! It is different to bourbon, less glossy I'd say with more emphasis on an earthiness rather than the licqueur type finish you get with some bourbons...

It goes well in cocktails too, I personally tried it in a sour, and old fashioned and a manhattan and I enjoyed all 3, however more often than not I found myself wanting to drink it neat given its absolute splendour!

I'll be back to purchase another bottle at some point I'd imagine and if you're curious, I'd recommend that you do too!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2016 3:03 PM BST

BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridges - Pack of 3
BRITA MAXTRA Water Filter Cartridges - Pack of 3

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 12 Jun. 2016
Great price for these cartridges compared to on the high street

BRITA Marella Water Filter Jug, 3.5 L - Blue
BRITA Marella Water Filter Jug, 3.5 L - Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Bulky!, 12 Jun. 2016
Purchased yet returned due to the fact that contrary to the item description, it did not fit inside the door of my fridge, not even close!

In fact it's so big the only way I could get it to fit was to remove an entire shelf, and even then it still took up half of another one so basically not worth taking up all that space in my fridge for what it is!

If it wasn't for it's bulky size I would have kept it, I did get to sample it before I realised it wouldn't go in my fridge and the water that's filtered does taste a lot cleaner/crisper, for instance I take sugar in my tea however after using the water from this in my kettle I found that with sugar added it was way too sweet!

But beware, if you are thinking of purchasing, check the measurements before you do so!

SlimFast Powder Summer Strawberry - 438 g
SlimFast Powder Summer Strawberry - 438 g

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like?, 12 Jun. 2016
I buy this from time to time to save me messing around making breakfast & lunch, as I work afternoons. So long as you stick to the guidelines, ie only eat certain types and amounts of snacks and have 2 shakes a day plus one cooked meal, it does actually help you shed a few pounds too

Antica Formula Vermouths 37.5 cl
Antica Formula Vermouths 37.5 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruity!, 18 May 2016
I bought this to mix manhattan's with having read that it's great in those, and now having tried it for myself I can verify that it is just that!

I'm far from an expert when it comes to drinks such as vermouth, however I will say that I've sampled it on its own too and it's absolutely delicious! Bursting with flavour, frutiness and great depth.

A bit of a treat given its price tag however if you're serious about vermouth and are yet to try this then I'd say you definitely should!

Pyrex Cake Dish, 1.1L
Pyrex Cake Dish, 1.1L
Offered by Office Stationery Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 18 May 2016
Haven't used this yet but can automatically tell by looking that it'll make an excellent pie dish (although it's officially known as a cake dish lol)

Pyrex stuff is amazing, the best everyday bakeware by far IMHO

Comma XSR1L 1L Xstream G30 Antifreeze and Coolant Concentrate
Comma XSR1L 1L Xstream G30 Antifreeze and Coolant Concentrate
Offered by Nielsen CDG

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my 206..., 18 May 2016
Used this to top up the coolant in my Peugeot 206, I bought the concentrate as it seems to represent better value than the premixed stuff.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20