Profile for Scott SAFC > Reviews

Clarks Men's Slip-On Slippers King Twin Grey Fabric
Clarks Men's Slip-On Slippers King Twin Grey Fabric
Offered by Bells Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality!, 21 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Mens 'King Twin' Fabric (Shoes)
You can't beat Clarks slippers for both comfort and durability, trust me I've tried a few different brands down the years and I've always came back to Clarks! love the pattern and colours on these too. Arrived in only a couple of days from ordering and a few £ cheaper than anywhere else, I couldn't be happier with my purchase, thanks!

Vileda Active Wave Foam Back Non Scratch Scourer x 2 (Pack 16)
Vileda Active Wave Foam Back Non Scratch Scourer x 2 (Pack 16)
Offered by Occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 20 Aug. 2016
These are the best washing up sponges I've ever used, and since they've disappeared from the shelves of my local store I was really pleased to find them here! They're brilliant on my pans, the non scratch scourer works exactly as it should, removing any trace of residue without leaving any scratching. They're quite tough too, I get a lot more use out of one of these sponges than I have out of any other I've ever used. Aesthetically pleasing as well as in they fit in your whole hand, you don't have to adopt some weird grip to hold onto them.

Birthday Card - Fart In Card And Stinks
Birthday Card - Fart In Card And Stinks
Offered by Brainbox Candy

4.0 out of 5 stars parp!, 20 Aug. 2016
Great design, gave a laugh to the recipient which is what it was intended for. Had a slight issue with the first card however Brainbox Candy were excellent in sorting it out rapidly.

Dr. Marten's 1460 Original 8 Eyelet, Unisex-Adult Lace-Up Boots, Cherry Red, 9.5 UK
Offered by ShuCentre

5.0 out of 5 stars Stomping!!, 14 Aug. 2016
Absolutely stunning boots! I've wished to own a pair of these for years, and having found them here at an irresistible price I now do! Over the moon, they look great, feel great, I couldn't be happier! And they fit true to size too from my experience. I've purchased some Dr Marten's polish to go with them and hopefully with great care these boots will last me years, they're absolute ace

Arm & Hammer Extra White
Arm & Hammer Extra White

5.0 out of 5 stars All good, 14 Aug. 2016
Cleans my teeth well without leaving a strong aftertaste, just what I'm after from a toothpaste

Funny Rude Humorous 'Fuckety Fuck' Birthday Greetings Card
Funny Rude Humorous 'Fuckety Fuck' Birthday Greetings Card
Offered by Brainbox Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy..., 14 Aug. 2016
Purchased to put a smile on someone's face and it did just that!

Makers Mark Bourbon Whiskey 70cl
Makers Mark Bourbon Whiskey 70cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Top marks!, 14 Aug. 2016
The latest of what I'd describe as great bourbons that I've tried, I'd heard really good things about it, some people marking it up as the best there is out there, and whilst I wouldn't quite go that far it's certainly worth fair praise!

It's delicious, if you like bourbon whisky you'll like this, that's for sure. If you've never tried bourbon then this would be a great way to get into it. Lovely to sip neat, no ice or water needed. Great aroma, great body, wonderful taste.

Yet another bourbon that I'll definitely revisit at some point, although to be fair the vast majority of those I've tried have been, being the fabulous spirit that it is.

Arran Robert Burns Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70 cl
Arran Robert Burns Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 5 Aug. 2016
I purchased this as a gift for someone who's a huge fan of British History and currently lives in Scotland, I thought it would make the perfect treat for Burns night. It wasn't until recently that I got to try it myself though...

I must admit, being as it's a NAS whisky I wasn't sure what to expect as I've had a bad experience with NAS whisky from a different distillery. If it hadn't have been for the Robert Burns connection I doubt I ever would have bought it, but let me tell you, having now tasted it I'm SO pleased that I did!

I'm not a connoisseur of Scotch whisky so can't break the tasting experience down like some can, however what I can tell you is that this is full of character, has great body and an absolutely wonderful taste! It's on the sweeter side of Scotch (opposed to the peaty side from Islay) however that is perfect for me, the only peated whiskies I really enjoy are those done so mildly.

I really wish I could put into words just how much this whisky impressed me, what I can do is mention other single malts I enjoy... Dalwhinnie 15, Singleton 12, Cragganmore 12, Benromach 10... and I would genuinely put this up there with all of them. Whether I would purchase this over one of them if they were all lined up on a shelf in front me I really couldn't say, but I will say that it deserves its place on that shelf, if you get what I mean?

Being as it's from the Arran distillery I'll certainly be putting their 10 and 12 yo's on my shopping list that's for sure!

Adjustable Neoprene Double Pull Lumbar Support Lower Back Belt Brace - Back Pain / Slipped Disc Pain Relief - 5 Sizes, XX-Large 40-44 inches
Offered by Body And Base Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 27 July 2016
Ordered one evening, delivered to my nearest Amazon Locker pick up point the very next morning, this does a great job of offering the extra support your lower back needs should you ever be suffering from strain in that region. Whilst wearing it I could literally feel myself using and relying more on my stomach and leg muscles, taking the tension off my lower back which in turn lead to the strain injury I'd picked up healing a lot quicker and probably better than it would have done without this.

The one thing I will mention is the sizing, I ordered a size up going off the description and some other reviews, and whilst that does fit if I ever lose a few pounds (which I'm planning on doing) I may need to return and buy a size down, as in the one I was going to go for in the first place. But for how impressed I am with this product overall this is a minor gripe, I'm only mentioning it for the benefit of other potential buyers who may be wondering about size.

I'm a size XL in general, but went for XXL going off product description and reviews, if I'd have had the advantage of trying the product before I bought I would have just stuck with an XL.

SlimFast Powder Caramel Temptation - 438 g
SlimFast Powder Caramel Temptation - 438 g
Offered by Bargainperfumeshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 July 2016
This tasted quite nice and was purchase at a reasonable price, it comes in handy when I'm working afternoons and can't be bothered with messing about with bait so substitute breakfast and lunch with one of these shakes and then have a cooked meal at night. Stick to that routine and you do actually lose a couple of pounds too

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20