Profile for June > Reviews

Content by June

June

Into the Groove record cleaner-Vinyl Cleaning fluid I/2 Litre Trigger Spray + FREE PRO CLOTH
Offered by Fawksthedj

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 15 July 2014
Very prompt delivery and well packed too! The product does a great job...my collection has been in store for 20 years and the records look like someone had their breakfast on them. I've cleaned the first ten and they look like new. Just another 90 to go! Would confidently recommend the product.

Howards End [1992] [DVD]
Howards End [1992] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anthony Hopkins
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Desperate!, 3 Sept. 2005
This review is from: Howards End [1992] [DVD] (DVD)
I echo your other rewiewer's plea. Please make this wonderful film available again on DVD soon! I depend on Amazon as I am building up my collection of all time favourite films.This is a classic. When I saw it on screen originally I was blown away by the direction, the acting and the location shots. It deserves to be still on sale and I have no other way of adding to my collection except online shopping at Amazon.It's up to you now!