Profile for baron wall > Reviews

Content by baron wall

baron wall (Gateshead UK)

Slow Horses: Jackson Lamb Thriller 1
Slow Horses: Jackson Lamb Thriller 1
by Mick Herron

5.0 out of 5 stars The Original Mick Herron., 5 Mar. 2017
This is it! Jackson Lamb is my new hero! So is Mick Herron! This series of books is magnificent. The plots, the description of the characters - you really get to know them and how they think - and the dialogue is absolutely brilliant. I want to see these filmed, with Mick Herron's original script! Can't be bettered. My advice: buy these books and they won't let you sleep!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars See you all right!, 29 Oct. 2016
Splendid magnifying glass. Exactly what I wanted. But, on an extremely trivial note, I do think that a product that needs batteries, should come supplied with batteries! Otherwise, I love it!!

Digital Folding Pedal Exerciser Helps To Restore Muscle Strength & Improve Blood Circulation Mobility Aid
Offered by Easier To

5.0 out of 5 stars Little work to feel better., 18 April 2016
Absolutely splendid! So easy to use - and really no assembly to bother you! I've only had this for a day and I feel better already! Definitely recommended.

Dubarry Cutlery Table Knives - Pack of 12 | Stainless Steel Table Knives, Genware Dubarry Cutlery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 April 2016
Splendidly priced and great value. Good enough to grace any table.

Dubarry Cutlery Dessert Spoons - Pack of 12 | Stainless Steel Dessert Spoons, Genware Dubarry Cutlery
Offered by Revelation At Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and extremely reasonably priced, 17 April 2016
Splendid product. Great value and extremely reasonably priced.

DAB Clock Radio - August MB400 - Portable DAB+ Kitchen Speaker with Bluetooth
DAB Clock Radio - August MB400 - Portable DAB+ Kitchen Speaker with Bluetooth

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value! Immensely easy to install, 3 Nov. 2015
Fantastic value! Immensely easy to install, and the sound quality is absolutely superb. The quality of this product is so good that this is the second one I have purchased. Everything about this radio is good, good, good!

The Leopard: A Harry Hole thriller (Oslo Sequence 6)
The Leopard: A Harry Hole thriller (Oslo Sequence 6)
by Jo Nesbo

5.0 out of 5 stars Jo Nesbo's Harry Hole books., 17 Dec. 2012
I'm new to Jo Nesbo and I am most definitely hooked! I'm now working my way through all his books. What a storyteller! You think the story has ended, but then it starts up again.......and again!.......and again! I've read three of his books so far and now know the real meaning of "unputdownable"! I strenuously object to him being called "the next Stieg Larsson." Jo Nesbo is the FIRST Jo Nesbo!!

O: A Presidential Novel
O: A Presidential Novel
by Anonymous

1.0 out of 5 stars 'O' by Anonymous, 17 Mar. 2011
I can understand why the author wishes to remain anonymous! What a dreadful book! A complete waste of time! I can think of nothing to recommend this book to anyone. The front cover makes it look as if it should be interesting, but that's where the interest grinds to a halt. I have nothing else to say, except I'm sorry I wasted money on this.

Under the Microscope: My Life
Under the Microscope: My Life
by Dave Spikey

5.0 out of 5 stars Dave Spikey "Under The Microscope", 28 Oct. 2010
This is the one! Dave Spikey is a brilliant stand-up comic, and this book "Under The Microscope", shows that he is also a brilliant writer.
Get rid of the winter blues! If your sense of humour has gone into hibernation, I urge you to revitalise it by putting Dave "Under The Microscope"! It's Dave's life story told, naturally, in his own inimitable way - his 'asides' alone are worth the cost of the book!
It's funny, it's touching - and have I mentioned it's funny! His recollections of his schooldays, for example, will bring back memories of your own! They did mine, and mine happened quite some years before his!
I loved this book! Does it show!