Profile for Londoner > Reviews

Content by Londoner

Londoner (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
MARNUR Scalp Massager Handheld Head Massager Small Gadget for Relaxation Stress Relief Tension (Pack of 2)
Offered by DingQian EU

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work as intended - too flimsy., 7 July 2017
The wires are not very stiff so when you try to massage your head I find that it doesn't really massage my head like one I have tried before. It merely glides to one side as it passes over your scalp. In summary, this doesn't massage your head and isn't fit for purpose in my opinion.

4 x Philips AAA Rechargeable Batteries 700mAh - Ideal For Gigaset Cordless Phones
Offered by Battery_Volt

1.0 out of 5 stars This battery is crap - don't buy it, 17 May 2017
After a month or so the battery kept acting up and the phone receiver went dead for a moment when I picked it off the base station. This never happened with the old batteries. Eventually after a further two months these batteries failed to hold charge at all! i.e. we now have a cordless phone that doesn't work! Will have to try other brand I think. The batteries lasted just over 3 months in total! 10th Feb to ~10th May - TERRIBLE!

Right Side CPU Cooling Fan For Apple MacBook Pro 15" A1286 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 (Right)
Offered by SUNGEE

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this is the real deal, 6 April 2017
Excellent product. Good as the original and all the labels look the same as the original fan I removed from my laptop. Sungee is a great seller who dispatched the items quickly and well packaged. My late 2008 macbook pro is now as good as the day I got it!

Meridian Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter With No Added Salt 1 kg - Pack of 2
Meridian Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter With No Added Salt 1 kg - Pack of 2
Offered by Best4Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars I eat this by the scoop!, 25 Mar. 2017
My favourite peanut butter. I eat this on an almost daily basis. I can't seem to stop myself eating this by the spoonful whenever I go into the kitchen! So tasty and rich! I have also used them to make peanut butter cups and they came out very well!

Also, a great source of vegan protein!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2017 3:41 PM BST

Organic Peruvian Cacao Powder - 500g (Certified Organic)
Organic Peruvian Cacao Powder - 500g (Certified Organic)
Offered by Indigo Herbs of Glastonbury

4.0 out of 5 stars I have a love-hate relationship with this cacao powder, 25 Mar. 2017
I've made chocolate a few times with this and I cannot quite decide whether I like this or not. It is the first time I have made chocolate and the chocolate has a strange after taste. Not sure if this is due to the cacao or the caocao butter/sweetener I used.

Will try another brand of powder in future so I Can compare the end product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2017 1:06 PM BST

uni-ball Eye Fine UB-157 Rollerball Pens - Assorted Colours, Pack of 5
uni-ball Eye Fine UB-157 Rollerball Pens - Assorted Colours, Pack of 5

2.0 out of 5 stars Tips too thick, 25 Mar. 2017
When writing, too much ink comes out because of the line thickness this pen is designed for. I normally write small characters, but I simply can't do this with this pen because it lets out too much ink and the text ends up illegible. I recommend getting a thinner tipped pen if you want to write small and thin text. eg uniball micro deluxe Ub-155

Sevenhills Wholefoods Organic Coconut Blossom / Palm Sugar 500g
Sevenhills Wholefoods Organic Coconut Blossom / Palm Sugar 500g
Offered by Sevenhills Wholefoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells divine! Great stuff!, 25 Mar. 2017
Worked a treat in some vegan cookies I made! Not used coconut sugar before so have nothing else to compare it against. I think this is healthier than normal white sugar.

FlexEx Hand Exerciser, Made In USA
FlexEx Hand Exerciser, Made In USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to strengthen antagonistic muscles, 25 Mar. 2017
Excellent! Absolutely love using these! Fingers feel stronger and more resilient after using these for a few weeks.

Allforhome 12 Oblongs Rectangle Bar Silicone Cake Baking Mold Cake Pan Muffin Cups Handmade Soap Moulds Biscuit Chocolate Ice Cube Tray DIY Mold
Offered by Clest F&H

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too flimsy for my liking, 25 Mar. 2017
Far too flimsy for my liking. Item could do with being a bit more rigid.

6 cell Small 10 Section Chocolate Bar Silicone Mould
6 cell Small 10 Section Chocolate Bar Silicone Mould
Offered by Sourcing4U Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, 25 Mar. 2017
Not great - chocolate is hard to get out of the mould. Chocolate often breaks when trying to push it out of the mould.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18