Profile for maggza > Reviews

Savage Garden
Savage Garden
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Staggering, 31 Oct. 1999
This review is from: Savage Garden (Audio CD)
For a debut album this is an amazing compilation of songs. I'd describe this album as timeless. It's sold over 11 million copies to date - not bad for a first attempt. Contains the beautiful ballad Truly Madly Deeply, the brilliant To The Moon and Back and the ultra catchy I Want You. Congratulations Darren Hayes and Daniel Jones on achieving such a great sound!

Affirmation
Affirmation
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!, 31 Oct. 1999
This review is from: Affirmation (Audio CD)
What can I say? This is the second album from the Australian band Savage Garden. Their first album sold over 11 million copies - not a bad feat for two lads from Brisbane. This is a very emotionally charged and more mature sound than their debut. It contains the singles Animal Song and I Knew I Loved You. There are just so many possible future singles from this cd. The tracks which really affect me include Crash & Burn, Two Beds & A Coffee Machine, You Can Still Be Free, Gunning Down Romance and I Don't Know You Anymore. These two guys are a unique combination of talent and I cannot recommend this cd enough.... If you buy one album this year make sure its this one.