Profile for Robbie > Reviews

Content by Robbie

Robbie

Page: 1 | 2
Vida IT W3 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Headphones with aptX® for iPad Tablet PC Smartphone Mobile Phone Laptop Android iOS - Over Ear Design Noise Cancelling - Superior Sound Quality (Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 Pairs both defective, 1 snapped!, 13 May 2016
So I've had 2 pairs of these now. 1 which had to be replaced because the charging port broke and couldn't connect. The 2nd pair, well the headband just snapped on these out of nowhere! I've had many headsets over the years and this is the first ever time the headband has snapped on me! It's not like I was messing about with them either! I just picked them up and was about to put them on and snapped right on my head!

I would honestly say that with having had one replaced and the other one just break on me they have to be a poor build quality! 1 breaking you can put down to bad luck that you got the 1 dodgy pair from the batch, But 2! It's ridiculous!

I would honestly warn people against these, especially if you are buying for young ones who are likely to be more heavy handed with it because they could do some damage to them!

Fosmon HYBO-RAGGED Heavy Duty Hybrid Dual Layer Protection Case Cover with Stand for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 / Note III - Fosmon Retail Packaging (Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't fit my Note 3, it's a couple ..., 29 April 2016
It doesn't fit my Note 3, it's a couple of inches off so the phone slides about in there.It might just of been a dodgy one?!

NEW BLACK UNISEX RETRO 80'S AVIATOR WAYFARER SUNGLASSES
NEW BLACK UNISEX RETRO 80'S AVIATOR WAYFARER SUNGLASSES
Offered by Premier Life Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Look directly into the sun?, 24 July 2014
I would say that I have a big head ;) but these fit very nicely. Also, if you wear glasses, as I do, they easily fit over them and will not fall/slide off.

Extremely good for the price. If you test sun glasses by looking directly into the sun I can tell you that you will not be blinded doing this!

They look like the 3d glasses you get from the cinemas, slightly bigger however, and feel plasticy and cheap. But what would you expect at this price?

Overall, a good product!

Captain Phillips [DVD] [2013]
Captain Phillips [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Tense Thriller!, 15 July 2014
I really enjoyed this film; each actor was fantastic at portraying their characters and Tom Hanks tops it all off!

Out of The Furnace [DVD] [2013]
Out of The Furnace [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Standard Bale!, 15 July 2014
Woody Harrelson is fantastic in this movie. Otherwise it's a pretty standard Christian Bale movie....wich I like! :)

Ghost Stories
Ghost Stories

3.0 out of 5 stars Not their best!, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Ghost Stories (Audio CD)
Big Coldplay fan but this is by far not the best album they have done!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Case/Cover with 360 degree rotational Stand 10.1inch Screen tablet pc with free high quality screen protector and stylus pen (For Galaxy Tab2 10.1, Red)
Offered by inShang

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 18 May 2014
Great case for the price! I have the samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and it is spot on, exactly what I was looking for. The only issue with it is that it feels that the rotating part feels like it could break easily. However, no issue as yet!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars No issues thus far..., 11 April 2014
Not the official charger but fits in the samsung galaxy s2. No issues to report for now; a decent buy.

Seagate Expansion 2 TB USB 3.0 3.5 inch Desktop Hard Drive - Black
Seagate Expansion 2 TB USB 3.0 3.5 inch Desktop Hard Drive - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working, 27 Nov. 2013
I bought this about a year ago now and found that with the first few attempts it worked fine and I put some of my university work on there. When I tried to recover these files the Hard Drive was simply not recognised meaning that I had lost all my work! I went through the usual BS when trying to replace it; the one thing I didn't like is that you have to send them yours for them to check before they send you a replacement. Now I do have a new one but have lost all trust in it and found taht is still sat in the box. Very Disappointed!

Bluetooth USB 2.0 Dongle Adapter 100m PC Laptop
Bluetooth USB 2.0 Dongle Adapter 100m PC Laptop
Offered by World of Data Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT work, 27 Nov. 2013
Wouldn't even bother with this, you may as well click that back arrow button at the top of the screen because this simply does not work! It may be cheap but you still expect a product to work and do what it is supposed to.

Page: 1 | 2